A month to go before my Thailand getaway. This is going to be my first international getaway with the BF and to say that I'm super excited is an understatement. I don't really know what we're going to do there, but one thing's for sure, we're both going to eat, eat, eat! I will definitely blog about that trip and let you guys know how it went!
So let's check out now my favorite beauty products for the past month. Click READ MORE and find out why I've fallen for these products. :)
1. Philosophy Hope In A Jar Oil- Free Moisturizer
- This best- seller of Philosophy is very ideal for oily skin types as it provides light yet effective moisture and yields a semi- matte finish. I even noticed that my skin looked finer and more translucent when I started using this product.
2. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- A facial wash that I will keep on repurchasing! This baby gets rid of dead skin cells minus scrubbing, redness, and irritation, and the result is skin that absorbs skin care products better and skin that looks healthier.
3. Olay Moisture Outlast Body Wash
- This new body wash collection from Olay is a skin saver, especially in dry conditions as it keeps skin soft and moisturized, and supports your lotion's moisturizing effect. Sometimes, I can go on without lotion if I use this product.
- My favorite red lipstick to date-it's so chic and it's a superstar kind of Red, plus it stays and it's one of the best matte lipsticks I've used because it doesn't dry out my lips!
- This new product from K-Palette is my new favorite on-the-go product and gym buddy. It's very easy to use, handy, provides two brow products that I can use together or on rotation, and it's super waterproof!
- After using this product consistently for a few days, I realized that this mascara delivers a lovely, everyday finish after all: It gives the right amount of length and volume, plus MUFE really has the most pigmented mascaras and my eyes look more defined with them.
- My magic wand! I bring this with me every day for a quick beauty boost. I apply it on my lower lids, brow bone, brow outline, tear drop, and I'm done! :)
What were your favorite beauty products last month? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.