This is one of the fewest list of faves I've had ever; it's just so hot lately that I just want to stay bare faced all the time so I'd rather stay at home than go out (if I have to go out, I'd usually hit the gym because it won't require me to wear my usual makeup). Check out my teeny weeny list of faves for the month scorching March!
1. BOBBI BROWN BLUSH DUO IN PLUM/FRESH PINK
- This pretty summery blush is part of Bobbi's 2016 makeup collection; I like that this palette combines cool and warm, and I can even make an ombre blush look out of this!
2. LA SPLASH STUDIO SHINE LIP LUSTRE
- I just discovered that this is one of LA Splash's best lipstick formulas! It's super smooth, stays intact better, and feels more comfortable to wear!
- This is the only waterproof eyeliner that stayed intact on my lower lash line and that alone makes it deserving to be part of this list!
4. MALISSA KISS SUPER BLACK ULTRA HD EYELINER
- A super pigmented and super waterproof eyeliner. Perfect for oily lids and sweaty peeps!
- Summer is mosquito season and that means I'm prey the entire season. I always bring this with me because it alleviates itching quickly, plus it smells good!
6. LASH EM COLOR STROKES BROW MASCARA
- My favorite brow mascara to date! It gives my hair lovely coverage and the micro shimmer gives the illusion that I have thicker hair!
So what were your favorites for the past month?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.