In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best BB Creams for Combination Oily-Dry Skin
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday; I wonder where the singer of that song, Rebecca Black, is now? Remember when this song exploded and everyone can't stop singing to it? Wherever she is, I hope Rebecca's doing great!
Today's fan mail fridays query is from Berlaine and she asks:
Hi Ms. Martha!
I am currently establishing my beauty regimen and since there are a lot of products out there, I am quite overwhelmed.
I have an oily T-Zone and relatively drier cheeks. I have warm skin and yellow undertone.
Kindly recommend a good BB Cream (with SPF) for me to try. I am so busy in the mornings and a BB Cream is my go- to product. I would prefer one that is not too heavy with good coverage.
Thank you for your help and more power!
Thanks for writing to me. I talked with a friend about skin types one time and based on her experience and my assessment, we both agreed that oily-dry skin type is one of the toughest to maintain because products that will satisfy both skin types in one go are quite hard to find; perfect example is acne treatment!
But if you're not pimple- prone, then be thankful; I've a lot of friends with the same skin type, but are unfortunately acne- prone and they're always having a hard time maintaining their skin.
For your question, here five of my favorite BB Creams that I think are good not only for
1. PINK SUGAR IT'S AWESOME BB CREAM
- It yields medium coverage and has a smooth, moisturizing feel, yet has a long- wearing formula.
- Big Easy has a medium to semi- full coverage and has a soft, flexible texture; it has a powdery finish that's perfect for your oily T-Zone.
- Yields light to medium coverage; has a soft, smoothing texture and lasts for a while during wear.
- A hydrating BB Cream with pretty good staying power; the hydrating effect gives skin the impression that it's well- hydrated, therefore preventing excessive sebum production.
- BB Cream in a convenient cushion packaging and has medium finish; it gives skin a dewy, hydrated look and feel.
Readers, your turn to share your favorite BB Creams for oily-dry skin types!
**Got a burning question on makeup, skin care, career, love, fitness, or anything under the sun? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via POWR form, or message me on The Beauty Junkee's Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.