Thank goodness Typhoon Karen has just left the country, but Typhoon Lawin is coming today according to PAGASA. Guys, please stay safe today and go home if you have no any other important business outdoors. Let us all pray for our fellow Filipinos in areas that will be directly hit by the storm.
I digress. I'm musing today about my favorites from last month. Check it out!
1. KAT VON D LOCK IT FOUNDATION
- Hands down, one of the best, full coverage foundations there is. It literally lasts the whole day and the coverage it gives is superb that I can skip primer, concealer, and corrector!
- This sponge is affordable, but works just as good as Beauty Blender. I'm getting back ups!
3. BOBBIE COSMETICS INTO THE NUDES EYE SHADOW PALETTE
- An affordable eye shadow palette that can pass off as a good dupe for Urban Decay Naked 1. The shadows have a nice, smooth texture and pigmentation is great!
- A famous powder used for makeup baking. It's a smoothing powder that gives foundation that extra 'oomph' and helps prolong the look of foundation on the skin.
- A lasting lipstick with a soft, gentle matte finish. Love that this one doesn't feel sticky at all, but stays put!
Do share with me your favorite beauty finds for last month!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.