Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation review: A breathable matte foundation

Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation 6 review.

PRICE: P1,800.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Benefit boutiques and counters

THE VERDICT:

There are days when you want a matte foundation that lasts forever, a matte foundation that provides just the right amount of coverage, and a matte foundation that's breathable AF. Lately, I'm more into breathable AF matte foundations because I've no time for a full face so I want light matte foundations that are easy to blend and wear. I found these in Benefit's new Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation.

The newest from Benefit is Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation, a light matte foundation with soft, optical blurring pigments that provide a healthy, flawless coverage. The bottles are also cute AF; they look like happy, caramel- dipped marshmallows; so easy to spot in my makeup kit and seeing it definitely lightens up the mood. There are also 12 shades available and I believe, we have 10 available locally.

The foundation's flawless partner is Hello Happy makeup sponge that looks like an RT sponge, but only in pink. Compared to RT, this one feels sturdier; a lot less softer than RT, but definitely not stiff and hard. 

My shade in the foundation is # 6, a medium warm shade with a yellow undertone. It is a runny, semi- creamy liquid that is unscented. If you're going to use it with the HH makeup sponge, coverage will be much sheerer and more airbrushed- looking; I prefer using a brush with this foundation due to the already thin consistency and I don't want to thin it further by using a sponge; my HH makeup sponge works well with my heavier foundations so I use it more with those.

Compared to The Porefessional Pore Minimizing Makeup, this has more pigmentation and coverage; the former is more of a skin tint.

Bare skin

Two layers of Hello Happy Foundation

Coverage is light to medium. The foundation evens out quickly and easily, and makes skin look softer and smoother; it sets quickly and into a semi- matte finish. All in all, it's a foundation that's very easy to work with.

I only use a translucent setting powder to set this product. Lasting power is good at 3 hours before my skin oils up. For those with oilier skin, a primer is very much needed. It's very comfortable to wear and doesn't make my pores feel clogged despite the decent coverage.

Hello Happy Foundation gives that fresh, happy skin glow; I love how breathable and easy to use it is overall and that it requires minimal skill to work on the skin; this foundation saves me time, saves me brain cells, and lets me save face. Definitely happy with that!

BENEFIT HELLO HAPPY SOFT BLUR FOUNDATION RATING

Please visit BENEFIT COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. ganda! skin-like lang ung coverage.. pero medyo expensive for me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM this is the cutie foundation that got me with the pore minimizing property hahaha. Ganda ng coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I really want this one! Ang ganda talaga mas breathable pa daw to kesa dun sa Hello Flawless nila mygad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this looks so nice on skin! I just think that the mini version is very expensive for Php 800!! :( It looks similar to Happy Skin Air Serum Foundation, have you tried that one too? The longetivity is also almost the same. But this one looks bigger and has better coverage. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks natural on u Ms Martha 🤗🤗 ang ganda 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang kinis effect niya Ms Martha noh? Ma sight ko nga yan sa Sm aura🤗

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)