Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena Matte Liquid Lipstick: Swatch and review

Kris Aquino x Ever Bilena Matte Liquid Lipstick review.

PRICE: P185.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

THE VERDICT:

I was not in Manila when Kris Aquino debuted her collection and partnership with beauty brand giant, Ever Bilena, thus I was not able to review the line. I tried getting my hands on the collection when I got back, but no luck because it's sold out almost everywhere! I'm sure you've already read and seen a ton of reviews on that already so let's move on to this new, exciting collection by the queen of all media.

Tita Krissy drops a new collection under Ever Bilena called Kris Matte Liquid Lipstick; five, pigmented matte lipsticks in her favorite colors; this is arguably the best liquid lipstick formula Ever Bilena has yet created!



Kris Aquino X Ever Bilena features 5 universally- flattering lipstick shades in a liquid formulation; infused with moisturizing agents to keep skin supple and smooth the entire day, plus promises to be transfer- proof.

Ingredients

The packaging is similar to Ever Bilena's matte liquid lipstick, but only this time, it has Kris Aquino branding and these are new shades; the two previous shades in her first collection, Serena and Thalia, are also part of the regular shade line of the matte liquid lipstick range.


There are 5 shades in this collection. Texture is a slightly creamy mousse, finish is demi- matte, and look is suede; it is unscented. I noticed that there's a bit of a tug when I apply the lipstick, but it doesn't hurt my lips; with this, consistency is much easier to control, thus minimizing stains, streaks, and uneven coverage during application. The way I interpret it, the 'tug' is a way for the formula to auto-regulate itself during application.

Let's swatch these babies!

1. LOVE

Blue- based midtone red. Oh, I remember the time when Ever Bilena had not-so-cool reds or they only had cherry reds; the brand has improved their red lipstick selections over the years, and Love is one of those worth trying!

2LIFE

Cool pastel pink with a hint of coral. A shade that's great for fair skin and smokey eye makeup.

3. LUCKY

Mauvey warm pink. An MLBB shade that's versatile enough to be used in corporate settings or on casual days.

4. LAUGH

Vivid pink. A joyful tropical pink that you can wear anytime you need to make a statement.

5. LOYAL

Warm rose with a red undertone. A sophisticated rose shade that's great for warm skin tones.

I mentioned that Ever Bilena's Matte Liquid Lipstick arguably has the best formula among all their lipsticks. Why? Because of the controllable consistency, lightweight feel, and even application; it can also be built to an opaque finish and formula doesn't highlight dry patches. Here's a close- up. However, it tends to be drying on the lips so I prepare first with a matte lip balm and skip it entirely when my lips are acting up. Staying power is very good: it fades gradually after a meal and a couple of drinks, but can be removed easily with a lip makeup remover.

For the price tag, Kris Aquino Matte Liquid Lipstick is pretty worth the purchase! I'd like to commend the colors too and the overall formula so I highly suggest that you give these lipsticks a try! My favorites are Loyal and Lucky!

Have you tried these lipsticks already? Share your thoughts!

KRIS AQUINO X EVER BILENA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK RATING

Visit EVER BILENA on Facebook for more information about the product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Want to try esp the Lucky, Laugh and Loyal lipstick. My friend told me these lipsticks are very affordable. But I guess I still need to apply my Vaseline lip therapy balm before applying it to avoid too much drying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda ng mga shades but my top 3 are Love, Life and Laugh. Nice one EB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same ms. Martha.. All the shades are lovely as the endorser pero bet ko ang shades na lucky at loyal..that is so me ahahahaha! (Kris Aquino's laugh) 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg may bago na naman. At heto na naman ako sa shade ng pink. Parang ang ganda sa lips nyo ms Martha ng Life shade bet ko talaga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ang gaganda ng Shades.. Bet ko din yung loyal shades.. Hindi kopa ito na try Ms,Martha pero pag iipunan ko ito.. Mahilig din kasi ako sa matte lipstick at affordable siya Ever bilena user din ako 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Life!!! It's such a pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, her fave pinks are there! I'm glad she's doing her line locally. I think ppl like her would really be picky when it comes to the overall performance of her line. I think it's something that'd improve our local MU industry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they improved with the staying power..im not a fan of EB because its baggy on my lips though i had swiped it so thinly.. 😐 kudos to the colors

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)