July 2018 Beauty Favorites


OMG. I realized, I didn't get to post my June 2018 beauty favorites! Huehuehue! #Whatisbusy.

But let's correct that today! Here are my favorites for the month of July 2018!



- Perhaps my most favorite collection with The Face Shop. I love the entire collection because I love Coke and I was also impressed by the eyeshadow palette: the colors are gorgeous and I didn't expect it to be very pigmented and pleasing to use, but it is!


- I'm raving about this powder! This powerful compact smooths the skin, as if it's airbrushed, controls oil, and improves the look of foundation. It's so expensive, but it's a product that I'm willing to repurchase over and over!

3. CHARLOTTE TILBURY CHEEK TO CHIC POWDER BLUSH

- A sculpting blush that helps me create a two- dimensional look. Also loving the smooth, natural look of this one on the cheeks!


- Super long- lasting, super full coverage. Just a small drop is enough to cover imperfections even without concealer and corrector. I used this a lot during summer because of its intense staying power, plus I also use this often when at work in events where there's no room for retouching!


- A lightweight, long- wearing matte foundation with a lovely rose scent. Now that the weather is cooler, I swapped my Huda Beauty Foundation for this for a lighter yet lasting coverage.


- New from Sunnies Studios! Affordable, luxe- looking lipsticks with a powdery, volumizing matte finish. The colors are lovely too and my favorites are Mood, Baked, 143, and Hot Sauce!


- Luxurious lipstick in a beautiful packaging and a soft, demi- matte lipstick with good lasting power. Bond Girl is my favorite because it's the perfect 90's brown for me; finally!

There you go! What are your favorites for the past month?

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Yay! Pasok ang Sunnies Face. True din naman na maganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite make up kit for the past month yung nagwowork pa ko.. Bb Cream (Ponds)Face powder (Ever bilena Brand) Liptint (tony moly) tas pangkilay yun ang akin Ms, Martha sila nagpapaganda sakin everyday.. Nakaka amaze ang mga make up kit mo Ms,Martha ang Gaganda ng Brand 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is sunnies face fluff matte lipstick ..💄💋love the shade of 143 💄❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely want to try Sunnies Face Fluff Matte Lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you remembered to post this! I'm so glad you included fluffmattes hihi been eyeing that! Thanks so much for these huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it before when you did your haul Ms. Martha Charlotte Tilburry would be included in your fave..then Yaaasss haha im right! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)