Sleek MakeUP Copperplate Highlighting Palette: For that bronzed goddess look!


Sleek MakeUP Copperplate Highlighting Palette review.

PRICE: P975.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in SM department stores

THE VERDICT:

I've worn and loved wearing gold, pink, lavender highlighter, but a copper highlighter??? I know it's been around, but I'm still on the fence about trying it because I'm just afraid that I'll look...copper. That's why it took me a while to try out Sleek MakeUP's new Copperplate highlighter; finally, I decided to give it a go one night out and I've learned once again to never judge a book by its cover! Sleek's Copperplate highlighting palette is so wearable and it's perfect for morena to dark skin tones!



Sleek MakeUP's Highlighting Palette is highly revered and a favorite of many makeup lovers. They've released a couple over the years and I have tried Cleopatra's Kiss Solstice, and Precious Metals.

Unlike the first two palettes, Copperplate only features powder shades in a gorgeous copper palette. It comes with a synthetic brush; it's a lil' scratchy though so I still use a different cheek brush with it.

Here are the swatches. From left to right, deep copper, gold-light copper duochrome, champagne-copper, and midtone copper. There is a copper shade for every skin tone.

The powders have a metallic finish and the shine is buildable; no flaky, chunky glitters and it's pretty pigmented too.

I used deep copper as a blush topped with gold-light copper duochrome as the highlighter. WOWZA! It actually looks nice on warm skin; in fact, I even think it has complemented my skin tone. No need to fear copper highlighters anymore! The thing though is, not all copper highlighters are the same and so far, Sleek MakeUP's Copperplate highlighter is a really good choice because it offers four shades that will suit a variety of complexions.

Would you try a copper highlighter?

SLEEK MAKEUP COPPERPLATE HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE RATING

Please visit SLEEK MAKEUP PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Love it Ms.Martha ang unique ng color ng copper ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Martha! I've been waiting for you to have this review! Yey! So I'll be able to know if this is a must have! However, if you were to choose between Sleek Cleopatra's Kiss, Sleek Precious Metals and this Sleek Copperplate Highlighters. What would it be and why? :D
    I'm really having a hard time to decide what highlighter should I buy, because I am confused to Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter, Elf Baked Highlighte, Essence pure nude highlighter. Please help me. I planning to buy one before this weekend. Srsly. Heehee :">

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like high-end luxury highlighter! Hope i could have this too... 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. ISH POPPIN! This has always been highly raved about and I can (crystal) clearly see why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glowin' and slayin' in your highlighter game Ms. M.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)