Make your Own Havaianas in BGC This Weekend!


When Havaianas first arrived in the Philippines, I was in love! I had like 13 pairs in college and believe it or not, I wore it to classes every.single.time. (thankfully, UP allowed it!)

Now imagine my excitement when I learned that I could personalize my favorite flip flops brand. Check out what went down at Make Your Own Havaianas 2018!



When I got to the venue, we were lead to the roulettes scattered around the venue. The first roulette shows you the base and strap available and the many combinations that you can create with them.

Beside them are smaller roulettes that feature the pins that you can put on your flip flops. Yes! This is only available during the MYOH events!

Next step is to bring it to one of the personalization counters. There are a lot of staff members attending to guests so don't worry, you won't have to wait for too long to have yours made.

After securing the strap in the base, time for the pins! I chose Good Vibes and Lit. <3 p="">
Tadaa! Sweetheart Bianca made my flip flops! For my choice, I chose the commemorative strap, rose gold base, and good vibes + lit pins. This combination costs P1,049.00.

The price of the final product depends on the base, straps, and number of pins that you attach to the strap.

What do you think of my personalized Havaianas?

Make Your Own Havaianas runs from November 17- November 18, 2018 at Bonifacio Global City Ampitheatre. Visit HAVAIANAS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Way back havainas has collab with swarovski and I still habe the pair.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)