L'Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Color Ink Review + Swatches: Lip stain and matte lipstick in one!

L'Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Color Ink review.

PRICE: P390
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

THE VERDICT:

When it comes to beauty innovation, L'Oreal is always at the forefront. This year, they have introduced Rouge Signature Matte Color Ink, an innovative lip stain + lipstick product made for those who love the weightless feel of tint and color payoff of lipstick!


L'Oreal Rouge Signature Matte Color Ink is new for the brand's drugstore range, but the formula is first seen with their luxury brands, Giorgio Armani's Maestro Lip Stain and YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Lip Stain. I actually liked YSL's version and I'm glad L'Oreal decided to release an affordable version.

Rouge Signature Matte Color Ink has 10 shades locally. The want is spade shaped that's great for covering the lower and upper lip in one swipe. I actually like this applicator shape because it's very efficient.

Here'a a close- up of the lip product. I actually like it because its texture is sheer (which is why it's very easy to spread and even out too; very comfortable, lightweight, color payoff is medium to heavy; it starts off light and runny, like a lip stain and almost immediately, it starts to look much more pigmented and finally sets into a soft matte, lipstick finish.

Here are the shades of the complete line:

1. I EMBRACE

- Midtone rose

2. I RULE

- Rose with lavender tone

3. I PLAY

- Deep red with brown undertone


4. I CHOOSE

- Brick pink with rosy undertone.


5. I EXPLORE

- Nutty brown with a hint of peach.

6. I REPRESENT

 - Hot pink

7. I ENJOY

- Deep red-violet hue.

8. I DREAM

- Midtone, velvet red shade.

9. I DON'T

- Midtone, cool red

10. I AM WORTH IT

- Classic red

The lipstick have very good staying power;. The formula, it seems, has an alcohol content and the little wound on my lips felt the sting. That said, make sure that your lips are doing okay before using it. Don't worry, the sting is not painful or bothersome though.

Staying power is very good; it resists coming off after a good meal (but you still have to retouch during wear) .

I like this product! It's a new take on lipstick, plus I love the lightweight feel and lipstick payoff. Great for those who dislike lipstick, loves lip stain, and want to marry both!

P.S. The products leave a stain on the lips too!

Have you tried this product already?

L'OREAL ROUGE SIGNATURE MATTE COLOR INK RATING

Please visit L'OREAL PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Wow, I am loving this post. Ganda ng photos mo in here. Ganda ng pagkamakeup mo ng face mo, awesome FOTD@ I love the shades of the lippies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Explore, I Embrace and I Choose tlga babagay sakin hehe, ang ganda! yan na tlga gagamitin ko!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Play isn't something that many people can pull off, but dang! You nailed it with that one. Soooooo soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa I am worth is 😍😍😍. Your lips looks oh so healthy. The packaging reminds me of something that I can't put my hands on...I think I kind of seen it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I embrace and I Explore ang bet kong shades😍😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom won the shade "in embrace" sa isang giveaway ng LOréal😍I'm happy because maganda yung shade na nabigay and bagay sakanya hihi🤣I was looking for a review about this if its worth the price 💖bagay po sayo halos lahat ng shades anddd may nude Collection na rin pala 'to��

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)