PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX 1000 MILES LONG LASHES MASCARA (BLACK)

Here's an initial review on NYX 1000 MILES LONG LASHES MASCARA

PRICE: 160PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: WHITE GOLD CENTER, CEBU CITY

This mascara by Nyx promises to create long beautiful lashes never before imagined. It comes in different colors and thickens and separates lashes without clumping.

THE VERDICT:

Okay, so I bought this because it's pretty cheap. I was never a fan of lengthening mascaras because I always opt for the volumizing treatment because I have long but sparse lashes. I gave this a try because I was so happy upon seeing the Nyx counter so I hauled stuff like crazy. :D

The wand is in the traditional brush form and is shaped like a semi- hour glass. The formulation and consistency of the mascara is semi-thick and I don't know if it's just me but I think I'm seeing mini fibers in the formulation that will help in adding length and volume to your lashes.

Mascara on my lashes

I thought that I just wasted money on this one because it's not really appealing on the outside. But I'm quite wrong because when I used it, it lengthened my lashes and it gave a little volume boost. As compared to my bare lashes, it added 70% in terms of length to my lashes. Apply 3- 4 coats then you'll notice the volumizing effect. It might seem that you're gonna have to apply tons of coats to get the volumizing effect but I think it's forgivable since it states that it's a lengthening mascara. Just evenly spread this one on your lashes because it has the tendency to clump.

Overall, it's a good buy. I like that it doesn't smudge at all and it lasts the whole day on my lashes. It also washes off instantly with soap and water. When I curl my lashes, the mascara helps in making it curl and I notice that my lashes are naturally longer. I like how it adds a natural depth to my eyes, as compared to volumizing mascaras that gives a more dramatic effect.

It's a good buy. The tube is pretty compact and small too so you can slip this one right in your pocket.

Post a Comment

0 Comments