Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection for Women


What's your personality?


Are you the: Energetic and sporty gal? Sensual and hopeless romantic girl? Free- spirited and carefree lass? Or the sophisticated and stylish lady?

I believe that whatever your personality is, you should let it invariably shine through for it is what makes you memorable and lovable as a person. You should waste no time becoming somebody else you're not and trying to fit into a single category. Life is short, so let no one dictate who you should be, and live every moment to the fullest by being YOU!

It's also best to use something that you would associate with your personality for it gives it that much- needed boost. It's like having a handy best friend that gives you a pat on the back and tells you "Hey. Don't worry. You're doing great!" An example of this 'Best Friend' are perfumes. I'm free- spirited, fun, and elegant at the same time that's why I go for crisp and warm florals. Every time I spritz on my favorite perfumes, I always feel invigorated!

If you're looking for a fragrance that will suit your personality, check out Ralph Lauren's exciting new collection:


Introducing the newest multi-faceted fragrance collection from Ralph Lauren: Big Pony For Women. It is a signature collection that celebrates and embraces the beauty of being a woman. Ralph Lauren recognizes that in a contemporary world, women can no longer be boxed in a single category. A woman is as ever- changing as the times and as dynamic as change. She needs a modern fragrance that will compliment her individuality and let her live freely in a world that's full of standards.

# 1 is a fun and refreshing duo of Grapefruit and Blue Lotus

#2 is a warm and romantic mix of Tonka Mousse and Cranberry

#3 is a bright and crisp duo of Pear and Mimosa

#4 is a sophisticated and daring duo of Wild Cherry and Purple Amber


Thanks to Ralph Lauren PH for #1 and that chic Big Pony cap! :)


Ralph Lauren's brand spankin' fragrance has a commercial too. I love the fact that the setting is summery and lively, and it just makes the Big Pony collection a must-have fragrance this summer.


I'm a number 1 gal. It truly compliments my fun, feminine, and elegant side. :)


How about you? What's your Big Pony personality? :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Si mama may Ralph Lauren Blue. Kainggit much, hehe pero gift lang po yon sa kanya. I am planning to invest din ng expensive perfume. What can you recommend? (yung budget friendly po). hehe thanks. Those models look so gorgeous po :)Kung ako papipiliin I think I'll go for The Sensual Fragrance

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink cap!!! ive been looking for this color haha love it @__@

    Ralph Lauren din ba dear yung may scent n Bubblegum? parang nakita ko kasi sa officemate ko before

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops di ata bubble gum dear.. gummybear po ata

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love perfumes although I don’t consider myself a perfume expert. I don’t know how to identify notes. It is not just a handy bestfriend, it’s also a handy lover. It gives you this feeling that you are beautiful. I’m also biased with floral scented perfumes. They are so feminine and romantic.
    I am no. 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jenny: you're looking for a budget- friendly yet expensive perfume? Parang mahirap ata yun hehe. The nicest and most affordable summer scent I could recommend is elizabeth arden green tea :)

    blogchef: thanks for sharing! My other favorite is #4. :)

    rhaindropz: nope. bench ata yun dear. yung colognes nila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to try nuber 2 and 4..dun nag fall yung personality ko eh..hayahay to kapag nakapag invest man lang sa ganitong perfume..thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would go for #4 ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)