Everybody's favorite Aloe Vera Gel: Nature Republic Aloe Vera Review + Price

Here's a review on Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel.

PRICE: Around P290.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Nature Republic stores

 THE VERDICT:

A lot of skin care enthusiasts on Facebook are raving about this Aloe Vera gel by Nature Republic. All- purpose Aloe Vera Gel has been around and it is only recently that people are discovering how useful this product is; in fact, when Nature Republic opened sometime around 3 or 4 years ago in Manila, I have already encountered this product and have been using it since then, although on and off, but still, it remains a staple in my skin care regimen.

This is why I think everyone loves Nature Republic's Aloe Vera gel.


WHAT IS IT?

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel contains 92% Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturize the skin.

Ingredients

This product is Nature Republic's best- selling product; I think the secret to its efficacy is the very high concentration of Aloe Vera Gel in the formula (it's first in the ingredients list!), thus you get all the benefits of this wonder plant and this is why people love it.

Texture is a rich gel that has a fresh feel, but it's not the type that evaporates quickly; it even leaves a moisturizing barrier and soft feel that can last for hours. Sure, the product has alcohol in the formula, but I find that it does not in any way dry up my skin (from face to body) because the high concentration of Aloe Vera counteracts it, perhaps.

This product comes in tube packaging, btw, plus there's now a skin care line by NR inspired by it.

I love this one because it's so multitasking. Here are the many ways I use this product:

1. For DIY Sheet Mask
2. Lotion, especially during summer
3. Cooling gel, post- wax (but I don't put it on the waxed part right after; around an hour or two after)
4. Face Moisturizer
5. Hair Mask
6. After sun gel
7. Knee and elbow moisturizer

For the reasons stated above, I think these are the reasons why a lot of people love it too!

NATURE REPUBLIC ALOE VERA GEL RATING

Post a Comment

21 Comments

  1. Gusto ko din yan matry! kaso wala nyan dito samin eh! need tlga online bilhin...mapapadoble pako sa presyo wew! pero maganda tlga yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family use it as a DIY mask (my brothers put this on fridge for cooling effect)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the benefits u get in one tube i think this is a good product especially for moisturizing and hair mask. 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang dami talaga benefits ni Aloe Vera. Parang gusto ko na rin gamitin tong mga tanim ni Mama na aloe vera. Hehehe! Pwede kaya haluan ng honey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY friend used to have oily and pimpled face just the start of this sem nagulat ako ang smooth and glowy ng skin nya. She uses this aloe vera gel worth the try! 👌🏼

    ReplyDelete
  6. My HG! Love love love this product! I also use this for insect bites and to moisturize my heels para iwas kalyo. It's much cheaper sa Althea. Yay! Glad you also love this product Ms.M! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Martha may ganyan din po na cactus naman. If matry mo sana magkaroon din ng review which is better sa dalawa :) I also have that one and balak ko naman itry sa buhok kung maganda ang effect hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I super loooooove this product! Thanks for featuring this your blog, Ms. M! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have on bought po sa Mumuso Ms. Martha I used it din po sa DIY mask po pero di po sya hiyang saken, pero looking forward to try nature republic :) Thank you for sharing Ms. Martha other uses po ng aloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought one and im excited to use it tonight 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lot of people I personally know are raving about Aloe Gels! I wasn't interested before because I thought it was just overly hyped as a Korean staple. But now, after hearing this confirmation from you, I'm now considering this product! I have severely oily skin that recently broke out over the summer (up to now). I've tried creams and they're not really working that well. Maybe trying a gel for once may help. I hope the NR Aloe Vera Gel will soothe out my skin bumps. Fingers crossed! Thank you very much for this, Ms. Martha! Ang hirap pa naman po pumili ng magandang klase ng Aloe Gel since ang dami na nagbebenta sa market including Japanese/Korean concept stores like Mumuso, Miniso, Ximiso, Ilahui, etc. Again, salamat po. :) Looking forward to more of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woaahhhh the aloe vera gel! I heard maganda nga daw yan and i would really love to try that too 😍 So nice kasi ang daming pwede gawin with the product hindi lang pang moisturize. Thanyou for this review ate martha, Im so excited for more product reviews! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even me and my brother so addicted in Aloe Vera. I used it after waxed and I love the feeling when I applied it. It can also healed skin irritation. I also used it to my baby when she had "kati2x" and also sa wound nya.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never try using it as a face mask, I'll buy bigger tub soon para ma try ko.

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the best K beauty product IMO..
    ive tried aloe gels from other brands but o keep coming back to this. Its my life saver when i got sunburned during our honeymoon. A value for your money :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the popularity and raves earned by Nature Republic Aloe Vera gel is the reason why people became interested with the aloe vera gels from stores which has SO on their names. People tried to look for dupes of this aloe vera gel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. After reading yung previous entry mo ate about Aloe Vera rin, I got so excited to try this too! Yes ate, been reading a looooooot of reviews online about this product. Gusto ko sya itry kasi I really really think my skin lacks moisture kasi lately talaga ang dry ng skin ko lalo na ng face ko. Plus, this is really affordable and good catch! Sana meron din sya dito sa SM or Rob Lipa 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 if wala, sana meron online. ❤ Thank you ate! Dami ko nadidiscover na products na worth trying coz of u. Lalo na sa mga skin care and everythinggg. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love this Nature Republic..my tub is halfway to empty. I used it as my moisturizer or as a mask to help dry up my pimples or reduce the redness. I so love the smell of it plus the cooling effect when I put it in the ref., It really feels refreshing and relaxing. I'm gonna try their mist next!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Finally, a blog post dedicated to this much-raved aloe vera gel! I really wanna run to NR store now and just slather this aloe gel on my face already! hahaha I've been planning on trying this one for quite sometime now pero whenever I'm about to buy it I always end up buying other stuff! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gamit ko rin po aloe vera kaso yung sa mumuso, onti onti ko pong nakikita yung effectiveness nya pagnananalamin po ko. Ang smooth sa face and nakakahelp po sya para madry yung pimples ko and super love ko po sya kasi ang bango bango nya and ang sarap lagi sa feels paggumagamit ako neto.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)