Affordable Glam Eye Makeup Tutorial with Ever Bilena + Youtube video #EBloggersBall2018


#EBloggersBall2018 is upon us and I'm so excited because this is my first time! I have been invited in the last two events, but haven't gotten the chance to go then because of life matters.

Since this is a formal occasion, I've decided to film a glam eye makeup look, but with a twist. I made sure that the look used affordable products like Ever Bilena; this is another One Brand Makeup Tutorial featuring one of the well- loved cosmetic brands in the Philippines.

There's also a comprehensive tutorial in the form of Youtube video below.

Let's start!



In this look, I wanted to show that Glam doesn't necessarily have to be very expensive.

Products used in the video:

EYES:

Ever Bilena Chocolate Palette
Ever Bilena Uncover Eyeshadow Palette
Ever Bilena Brow Define Browmatic Eyeliner
Ever Bilena Pro Eyeliner (Black)

FACE: 

Ever Bilena Sculpt and Strobe Stick (Deep)
Ever Bilena Contour Shade and Light Palette
Ever Bilena Matte Powder

LIPS:

Careline lip balm in strawberry
Ever Bilena Liquid Lipstick (Serena)


Watch the video. I hope you'll like it! Let me know what you think of the look!

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I will watch it sa youtube later Ms.Martha ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sobrang ganda Ms.Martha.. Glam look.. Pag may special occasion gagyahin ko yan madali lang siya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tutorial Ms. Martha. You're really good in applying makeup. Galing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Ever Bilena is not fooling around! Hoping for them to keep up their good work so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super glam look ate Martha you def slay also watched your yt vid and love how you used local brands

    ReplyDelete
  6. EB is one of the worthy products to consider. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)