FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Good Face Oils To Revitalize Tired Skin


Happy Friday! It's been raining hard again. :( Gaad I wish the rain would stop! But anyway, enjoy today, okay?

Our FMF for today is from Luisa and she's concerned about her dull skin lately.

Hi Martha,
My skin is looking stressed lately. No breakouts whatsoever, although it's looking pretty lifeless. Any suggested skin care to help me with this problem? I'm also interested in facial oils since I have dry skin. Thanks!
Luisa

Hi Luisa!

Sorry to hear about your skin! But don't worry, there's always skin care that will come to your rescue! Dullness can be caused by stress, lack of sleep, or even an underlying health condition; if you're experiencing something else other than dull skin, I highly advise that you seek a physician first to pinpoint what's going on. Remember, our skin is a reflection of what's going on in the inside!

But if there's nothing wrong, just your skin looking dull and lifeless, looks like you need revitalizing skin care. And since you mentioned you're interested in facial oils (I love facial oils!), I'd be happy to recommend these good revitalizing facial oils to you!


- My most favorite oil just because this keeps on working for me! This popular Kiehl's face oil gave birth to numerous products under the Midnight Recovery range and it's prized for its instant revitalizing effect. Used overnight, it gives skin a fresh glow and if used for at least a month, it restores skin's radiant appearance.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is available in Kiehl's boutiques and retails at around P2,900.00+


- Rose is always a good revitalizer and my favorite is by Pixi because it combines Pomegranate oil, which helps nourish and provide antioxidant benefits to minimize the effects of free radicals on the skin.

Pixi Rose Oil Blend is available at glamourbox.ph and Glamourbox stalls in select SM and Landmark department stores and retails at P1,280.00.

 3. ELIZABETH ARDEN CERAMIDE CAPSULES

- A famous product of Elizabeth Arden, these legendary Ceramide capsules contain a concentrated amount of Ceramides that provide powerful restorative effects, making skin appear more youthful and bouncier. I've been using this for the last 3 months now and my skin is looking pretty amazing, save for some stress- related zits haha!

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules is available at Rustans and retails for around P4,000.00+.


- As the name implies, this line of rich oil fusions nourish skin deeply to help give it more life and radiance. The range is also great for dry skin.

The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil is available in all The Body Shop boutiques and retails at P2,400.00+.


- Argan Oil is one of my favorite oils because I have personally experienced its deeply moisturizing properties, plus its ability to restore skin's healthy appearance due to its nutrient- rich nature. If there's one thing that I will suggest that you get from The Ordinary, it's their 100% organic cold- pressed Moroccan Argan Oil because it's one of the cheapest organic Argan Oils I know.

The Ordinary is available at The Makeup Store MNL online. Price available upon request.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Do share your favorite revitalizing facial oil finds!

**Got a burning question on beauty, makeup, fragrance, skin care, blogging, career, health, diet, fitness, marriage, relationships or anything under the sun? Email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, message me via CONTACT FORM, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Ano din po ba skincare porducts for pimple marks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay for face oils! Thank you so much! Kiehl's has recently been put in the limelight for their great products. I wonder if we have local alternatives for their face oils? Since it's a bit pricey for students like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks also Ms.Martha for this it helps me a lot because like luisa I have a stress look face, Elizabeth arden is caught my attention most because I heard a lot of possitive feedback about this thats why I want to try it too 👍😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snail aheet mask are my dull skin combater.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)