October 2018 Favorites


You know what? As much as I love Canon G7X Mark II's video and photo capabilities, I just hate it when it takes photos in low light when you're on the auto settings; I mean, look at all that grain; I've probably experienced this with my previous mirrorless camera, but I don't remember it being this obvious. That, or I just have to tinkle with it more or make sure that there's ample light present. Do you want a review of this cam??? Lemme know!

Anyway, my October 2018 favorites are here!



- The cleansing gel that got me believing in the power of low pH cleansers; this kept my skin feeling healthy, looking healthy, and has helped manage breakouts. Seriously good stuff.


- A good partner of the cleansing gel. This convenient pad does not feel thrifted with the toning solution, plus it does a good job at removing excess dirt and managing breakouts too.


- One of the nicest liquid lipsticks out there because it doesn't dry my lips out big time, plus it smells amazing. No wonder it's a best- seller!


- An impressive product by Ever Bilena. This classic dip liner is very pigmented and hands down, it indeed is long- lasting!


- A cool new brow product discovery! It has a precise tip for creating well- defined brows and it lasts long too!


- A really good shampoo that doesn't dry out hair like most shampoos; with this, I don't have to use a lot of conditioner anymore!

That's all for my October beauty faves. What are yours?

Post a Comment

0 Comments