February 2019 Beauty Favorites


pat mcgrath mattetrance avon matte nudes pink sugar lush lips laura mercier flawless fusion charlotte olivia lipstick cosrx ac collection
Last month was lipstick month for me because I dunno...I guess it was my IT product for the month of February 2019!

Sharing with you my beauty favorites for last month!



- A sensually glossy and sparkly lip gloss collection that looks so sexy, plus it's the type of gloss that feels more like glass than glob, thus it isn't super stick and heavy! They have the best sparkle glosses ever!


- My most favorite Avon lipstick collection to date because the nude and neutral shades are beautiful and flatter a lot of skin tones; the shades too can be dupes for famous, more expensive nude lipstick shades.


- The newest from Pink Sugar; this liquid lipstick is a soft, velvety matte with a non-drying finish and perfect everyday colors.

4. PAT MCGRATH MATTETRANCE LIPSTICK

- I don't wanna spoil the review just yet because this ethereal matte lipstick formula is really worth musing about; it's now my favorite lipstick for the year! The formula is just gorgeous!

5. CHARLOTTE OLIVIA VELVET LIQUID LIPSTICK

- A matte liquid lipstick with essential oils that keep lips comfortable and moisturized; what I love most about this new lipstick brand is the comfortable texture that doesn't give me that irritating taut feel.

6. LAURA MERCIER FLAWLESS FUSION ULTRA LONG- WEAR CONCEALER

- A full coverage concealer that looks amazingly light and naturally- flawless on the skin, plus it lasts the whole day without caking and creasing into fine lines.


- A gentle, non- sting treatment that calms the skin and gets rid of zits almost immediately.

That's all! What are your beauty favorites last month?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. favorite q is ung karadium cushion q. ganda ng effect sa face. ska nattkpan din kasi nya ung mga pekas q sa face kaya love na love q un. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipstick month 12x a year! It's such a struggle not to buy a new one lalo na if it's on sale. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your faves the bests! thank you for always sharing your thoughts madam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip gloss and the spot cream😍😍😍
    Love reading your blogs,specially at night before going to bed after my mommy duties.It always puts a smile on my face.I just love seeing you trying the products and your favorites among them all💖💖💖.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to try the pink sugar po ganda. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonna Cielo: Magaganda nga lahat sis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)