Chopard Happy Lemon Dulci EDT: Happiness in the littlest things


I really hate leaving on a Friday. It's unfair to hate Friday, but the roads are pretty messed up on this day of the week, plus it's like everything is delayed because of the painful traffic situation. Yesterday was no choice Friday as I had to go out and accomplish important things for my blog and business.

I hurriedly went home after accomplishing my last work task for the week around 4pm; you could imagine how joyous I was when I got home in an hour and escaped Friday mega traffic unscathed. Another thing that brought a smile to my face and took away all the stress was a bouquet of Te Amo flowers and a bottle of the new Chopard Happy Lemon Dulci.


From the house of Chopard, a world class retailer of luxury timepieces and jewelry, comes Chopard Happy; an expression of sheer, bright, pure happiness drawn from nature, passions, and beauty, some of the simplest yet best luxuries in life.
Up-and-coming perfumer, Dora Baghriche, was chosen by Chopard's Co-President, Caroline Scheufele to express the brand's vision of a fresh kind of luxury; one that is pure, energizing, vibrant, and natural.

Happy Lemon Dulci is made with responsibly- sourced ingredients that reflect a modern bohemian woman's values and lifestyle; when you think of a Chopard Happy woman, she is fun, adventurous, and lives sensibly and positively.

This feel- good summer fragrance is now available locally in leading department stores. Visit CHOPARD on Facebook for more information about the product.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)