Kat Von D Lock It Makeup Setting Mist review

Kat Von D Lock It Makeup Setting Mist review


PRICE: 19 AUD
FROM: Sephora, Melbourne
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Sephora.com

THE VERDICT:

I've finally completed the Lock It system of Kat Von D with Lock It Makeup Setting Mist; the Lock It system is comprised of a foundation, concealer, setting powder, powder foundation, and this.

The Lock It range is very good; it still is one of my absolute favorites, but not everything it offers is amazing. If you're a newbie to this range, I suggest go for the concealer, liquid foundation, and this setting mist that keeps makeup intact longer, looking fresh, and delays oil from appearing on the T-Zone for an hour or two.

Previously known as Lock 'N Load Setting Spray, Lock It Makeup Setting Mist promises to help keep makeup looking fresh and vibrant for up to 24 hours. It also contains a blend of moisturizing, natural ingredients to provide a hydrating effect. Product is cruelty- free and contains no parabens, pthalates, and sulphates.

I picked up the smaller bottle to test it out; now after using it for numerous times, I can confidently say that I'm ready to move on to the biggest bottle. Let me tell you why I really like this setting spray.

What I love most about this setting spray is its unique atomizer; it's a specially designed pump that mimics the fine mist delivered by an aerosol can for controlled and maximized usage; hurray because less aerosol means less CFC in the atmosphere!

It has a watery texture just like most setting mists and has a light cucumber fragrance that is refreshing; since it delivers a fine mist, it sets easily and I only have to spray twice to get the coverage I need. However, since the mist you get is pretty fine, some might feel that they're not getting enough in the initial use, but trust me, you are! :)

This makeup setting mist keeps my makeup fresh and intact pretty much the whole day; I also noticed that my skin looks hydrated up close and I have observed as well that there's a delay in my face's oil production for an hour or two. Cool!

If you have oily or dry skin, Lock It's formula may be good for you. Imma order the big one now!

KAT VON D LOCK IT MAKEUP SETTING MIST RATING

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Anu po ba purpose ntong mga makeup setting mist na ginagmit or iniispray after magmake up? pra po ba di mhulas agad ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ang nice pla neto ms Martha., 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pricey for me hahaha! Sana matry ko din balang araw Ms Martha😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)