April 2019 Beauty Favorites


the beauty junkee april 2019 beauty favorites morena filipina beauty blog
April has been excruciatingly hot; I found myself wanting to stay in air- conditioned places even if I'm an al fresco person because I.CANNOT.THE.HEAT.

My favorites for this month are the most industrious products I've tried and thank goodness for them, I managed to look pretty despite the heat!



- A lightweight powder foundation with SPF; it feels light on the skin and glad to know that there are shades for warm skin tone!


- A pretty good blush with good staying power and awesome pigmentation; this matte blush surprisingly stayed the whole day on me!

3. KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL OIL- FREE GEL CREAM

- A summer version of my all- time favorite moisturizer from Kiehl's; this cooling, fresh, hydrating gel feels light yet keeps my skin moisturized the whole day; perfect for oily skin and in this hot weather!


- A good primer discovery of mine; this multi- benefit primer is long- lasting, smells good, has a peach tone that helps correct discolorations on the skin, plus has high SPF, but doesn't yield a crazy white cast. Best part is it keep makeup intact the whole day!


- A compact liquid foundation in my preferred packaging, the good ol', convenient squeeze tube. This full coverage foundation is buildable yet manages to stay light and look natural on the skin; while my t-zone needs retouching after about 6 hours of wear,  the foundation stays intact the whole day!

How about you? What were your summer favorites?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Summer tritrio's of colourette 😍😍😍 I super love it.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Kiehl's really is perfect for the summer! (particularly their line for oily skin types!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This summer its all about sunscreen! Innisfree sunscreens and Ellana Products. I love Ellana lip tint its my everyday lip tint for work since I bought it last month.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)