Anastasia Power Duo Brow Whiz and Dipbrow Gel Set Review: New favorite brow saviors!

Anastasia Power Duo Brow Whiz and Dipbrow Gel Set review, price, swatch


PRICE: P1,650.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

Some of the TBJ Beshies over at my beauty community, THE BEAUTY JUNKEES UNITE!, have been raving about Anastasia's Brow Whiz that it made me want to try it. Anastasia has also released a new brow product called Dipbrow Gel, a mascara version of the famous Dipbrow gel pomade, which I have been meaning to try as well for the sake of reviewing for you guys.

While shopping at Sephora.ph, I chanced upon the two products combined in a set called Anastasia Power Duo. I purchased it right away because it has two of the Anastasia brow products that I've been meaning to try; ah, brilliant!

Now I'm here to tell you that these two brow products are worth the try and rave just as much as Anastasia's famous Dipbrow pomade!


Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
Anastasia Power Duo features a full- sized Brow Whiz pencil and mini Dipbrow gel. You can choose your Brow Whiz shade, but there's only one shade of Dipbrow gel included in the set, which is Dark Brown.

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
Anastasia Brow Whiz is a micro tip pencil that is designed to follow the brow's naturally fine and streamlined brow structure for a more precise application and has a long- lasting finish. Brow Whiz comes in 10 shades. Anastasia Dipbrow Gel is a new product and is the brow mascara version of the Dipbrow Pomade; the smudge- proof, long- lasting formula creates full, defined brows and comes in 11 shades.

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
L- Brow Whiz in Medium Brown
R- Dipbrow Gel in Dark Brown
Brow Whiz is a fine pencil that needs a bit of warming up just in the beginning to get it going smoothly. Pigmentation is medium to heavy. Medium Brown is a medium deep brown shade with neutral undertone.

Dipbrow Gel is a creamy matte gel with heavy pigmentation right off the bat. Dark Brown is a charcoal brown shade with neutral undertone.

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
Bare eyebrow

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
With Anastasia Brow Whiz
Brow Whiz is very easy to use; it imparts coverage easily with little to no drag on the brows. If you want hair- like strokes, don't grip the pencil firmly and start application using a light hand and wispy motion.

I like how this product gives me natural- looking brows and hair- like strokes. It's like Benefit's Precisely My Brow in a way, but the tip of Brow Whiz is a wee bit thicker. Medium Brown is a good match for my natural hair color.

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
Brow Whiz + Dipbrow Gel
If around midday, I want to sport heavy brows, I pull out Dipbrow Gel and apply it from the center down to the tip of my eyebrow.

Dipbrow Gel has a glossy to matte finish; it starts off glossy and as you spread it out, the finish becomes more matte, which I like because the texture automatically adds a bit of control. It sets fairly quickly and since this is very pigmented, I push the wand on the sides of the tube right before pulling it out to take off excess mascara and apply using gentle strokes to manage intensity and coverage.

Anastasia power duo brow whiz and dipbrow gel set review morena filipina beauty blog
Dipbrow Gel only
On some days when I don't feel like going through the whole she-bang of brow makeup, I only use the brow mascara. Pleased to know that this gives me the coverage of brow pencil/pomade and hold of a brow mascara. But if you brow is not groomed, you may need to outline the outer areas with a good ol' brow pencil for a cleaner look.

Both the mascara and eyebrow pencil are long- lasting; I can use both in Crossfit and still come out with brows after a sweaty sesh!

Power Duo is such a steal and a great bargain for two of Anastasia's famous brow products. I just wish that the brow gel came in different/complementary shades too because I find Dark Brown a bit too dark for me.

After trying out these products, I can say that Anastasia Beverly Hills is one brand that truly knows brow products. My love for this brand's brow range started with Dipbrow pomade and is now furthered by Brow Whiz and Dipbrow Gel! I highly recommend that you get Power Duo if you want to try these products without having to pay full price for both.

Use my code MARTHA upon checkout at Sephora.ph to get 10% off on your purchase

ANASTASIA POWER DUO BROW WHIZ AND DIPBROW GEL SET RATING

Please visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product. Buy the product HERE.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Wow! This products makes your Million Dollar Brow into test and definitely it passed with flying colors! I like fine pencils with this type it makes easy for my to create fine hairs to make my brows fuller..yun lang Mahalia Fuentes sya! 😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)