FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My favorite super cheap beauty products that work


Hey ladies! This is going to be a quick post because I have a big meeting later. Please wish me luck. :)

Today's FMF question is from Eunice and she asks:

Hi Ms. Martha,
Just wanted to ask what are your favorite cheapest products (skin care and cosmetics)? Like super affordable stuff but works well for you.
Eunice

HI EUNICE!

Great question! I actually have a lot and since I'm in a hurry, these are some that I can recall right now.

Best part? Nothing is above P100!



- My new favorite nose strip brand. It's 4 pieces per pack, but its blackhead and whitehead absorption powers are so good that I only need one every week!


- My favorite soap for underarm, knees, and elbows use. This soap keeps these tight areas soft, even, and I love that it doesn't sting at all.


- A new great, affordable find lately. Crayons is by HBC and this affordable BB Cream has great coverage, staying power, and feels moisturizing as well.


- Daiso has a lot of eyebrow pencils, but one that stood out for me is the pink brow pencil called Elliptical Core Duo Brow Pencil. It has a micro tip, doesn't drag too much, has decent staying power, and gives me natural- looking coverage. It's great for everyday and so good, I'd pay P100 for this!

That's all! Will make a longer, separate post soon!

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

**Got a burning question on beauty, makeup, cosmetics, fitness, relationships, career, life, or anything under the sun? Email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, message me via CONTACT FORM, or send me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. THESE ARE SUCH GOOD STEALS! I'm very interested in the DAISO ELLIPTICAL CORE DUO BROW PENCIL because I've been struggling to find affordable brow pencils in the market that are below 100. This is a great suggestion! Thanks for answering my question Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get biore strips in Philippines? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try this soon. thanks for sharing po.
    -pchipeach

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only product on the list that I’ve tried is the Belo Tranexamic soap which kinda melts easily for me. Looking forward on trying the Biore nose pore strip..I think it’s time for me to harvest those black and whiteheads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Martha na try nyo n po ba yung hyaluronic acid ng Daiso?? Lessthan 100 lang p, gusto ko sana i try kaso hinde ko p nkita na review nyo about hyaluronic acid ng daiso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Martha na try nyo n po ba yung hyaluronic acid ng Daiso?? Lessthan 100 lang p, gusto ko sana i try kaso hinde ko p nkita na review nyo about hyaluronic acid ng daiso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay ako some of my favea are from IWhite Korea, it comes in sachets so afford na afford. Thanks for sharing Miss Martha

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)