August 2019 Beauty Favorites


August was a month of miracles; by that, I meant skin miracles. My skin, after 8 months of combating acne, has finally cleared up, thanks to acids. I still break out every now and then, but not as bad as before. Most of all, I love how my skin would heal faster and utilize skin care better with the help of acids. Soon enough, I'll write a 101 about this! For now, check out my favorites for the month of August 2019!


1. LOVE BEAUTY AND PLANET ARGAN OIL AND LAVENDER CONDITIONER

- One of the perfect shampoos for dry, frizzy, thin hair. Argan Oil helps smooth out frizzies and keep hair soft throughout the day while Lavender adds a relaxing fragrance. The consistency of the shampoo and conditioner is perfect for thin, dry hair: not too thick and heavy, but still moisturizing.

2. GUCCI BLOOM EDT

- A new beautiful fragrance discovery. This new fragrance by Gucci is a blooming bouquet of white flowers and smells heavenly, delicate, and divine. New favorite!


- New favorite moisturizer alert! This cream is perfect for makeup wear, plus its concentrated yet lightweight formula makes it economical and effective at moisturizing the skin; it also makes skin look and feel more plump, softer, smoother, and overall, younger!


- My most favorite item from Andrea Brillantes' new makeup collection with Careline. Not really a lover of cream blushes, but this one changed my mind because it's pigmented, suits my skin tone, and can be applied easily on top of or under powder.


- THIS COLLECTION HAS TRANSFORMED MY SKIN LAST AUGUST. Pixi's Glow Tonic range is my first introduction to the world of acids and I never went back ever since; the Glow Tonic cleansing system is virtually mild, smells good, and effectively renewed my skin by brightening and erasing acne; this set is actually for brightening, but I got acne- erasing benefits from it as well. I'm so happy with this range that I repurchased a larger bottle of Glow Tonic and will buy the serum and cleansing gel again when I run out!

There goes my faves. What are yours?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing of your fave beauty products Ms Martha 😊 I am excited to check Blythe's collection especially the one suited for your skin tone dahil un din batayan ko in choosing bilang morena din . Fave ko naman Love, Beauty and Planet body wash in tea tree oil, coconut and ylang ylang shampoo and conditioner ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay andrea collection lng kilala ko hahaha, but what you chooses are absolutely always the best products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic is my fave that is my first Pixi product that I’ve tried and hopefully it won’t be the last! It really made my skin better same sentiments as yours..acne. Looking forward to try other Pixi Skincare, ipon challenge is the key! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yas! You had the CT magic cream you always wanted..hope i could get to smell that gucci perfume..i^ll think of getting pixi too Ms. Martha..i just want the glow!You glow girl! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try Pixi because my sister claim too, how good pixi toner is. By the way Ms. Martha thank you for always sharing what the best and trendy in the beauty world.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)