Best Concealers for Dry Under Eyes


Best concealer for dry under eyes morena filipina blog
I have noticing lately that my under eyes have become dry; not irritatingly and uncomfortably dry, but just dry. I gotta blame age for this that's why I'm doubling up on eye cream nowadays and have been using moisturizing and creamy concealers lately to keep it moisturized and crack- free while I'm wearing makeup.

Here are the best concealers for dry under eyes (for me!) that I have been using on rotation lately.



- One of my most favorite expensive concealers to date. Creamy, rich, pigmented, and covers just like second skin and doesn't cake!


- Basically an eye cream with a concealer. Light, hydrating stick eye cream that wraps a medium coverage concealer in the middle, perfect for those with under eyes that need 'round the clock quenching.


- The creamiest cream concealer I have tried; no tug, yields medium to full coverage, and has skin care benefits to help care for the delicate skin around the eye area.


- A hydrating concealer that instantly covers dark circles yet with a natural look. Keeps the under eyes looking fresh the whole day.

5. TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY NATURALLY RADIANT CONCEALER

- A hydrating concealer packed with Coconut Water, Alpine Rose, and Hyaluronic Acid. My under eyes look smooth and feel moisturized during wear!

What are your favorite concealer picks for dry under eyes?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. gusto ko gnyan sa too faced born this way naturally radiant concealer, gusto ko d lng nakakaputi, dapat nakakapakinis and smooth tlga ng under eye, kasi kadamihan nakakadry, nakagamit nako gnun, shet masakit sa under eye kasi super dry na kapag nirarub ko sa sponge mahapdi huhu, ayaw ko gnun! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one is your favorite? Will try that first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily skin same goes for my under eyes so I always opted for matte or semi matte concealers. I think these are really great picks, if ever I would definitely try Too Faced Born This Way which I saw great reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nars and Too faced concealer are the most used by youtubers as far as i noticed...maybe ill try to have that too faced if given the chance..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nars and Too faced concealer are the most used by youtubers as far as i noticed...maybe ill try to have that too faced if given the chance..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)