May 2020 Beauty Favorites


Silly me! I completely forgot to give you a summary of my beauty favorites for the month of May! I haven't been looking too much at the calendar since the ECQ! XD

But better late than never, as they say! Here's my small yet sweet beauty favorites for the month of May 2020!


- Bentonite clay mask that's gentler, fuss- free, and ideal even for sensitive skin. This chic Australian skin care brand is an expert in the aesthetic department; not only that, their products, specifically this mask, works too! This pink clay mask helps remove excess oil and cleans out my pores effectively without leaving my skin dry.


- Soft, mousse, matte lip color that feels comfortable and instantly gives you a blotted lip effect; great for mixing and matching too so you can achieve ombre lip color effortlessly.

3. SUNSILK NATURALS WATERMELON SHAMPOO

- One of my saving graces the entire summer; Sunsilk Watermelon is truly the perfect summer shampoo because it's in gel form, which helps rinse away grime, dirt, and oil without product buildup, smells truly refreshing, has a nice cooling effect on the scalp, and softens my hair! This is also the only gel/clarifying shampoo I know that doesn't leave my hair dry after rinsing!

4. SKINPOTIONS WIZARD'S SPELL UNDERARM DEODORANT SPRAY

- A nice- smelling spray deo that is gentle, doesn't sting, doesn't reek of a strong alcohol odor, and keeps odor away; it's ideal for daily use.

Those were my favorites last month! What about you? Do share your favorite beauty finds last month!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I'll tell my sister about the mask miss Martha since sensitive skin nya.. and gel pala yang sunsilk 👍

    Ig: hnhfua

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also loving the Revlon Kiss Cloud in Cotton Candy Red but I always borrow my mom Soft Sienna it looks so so good!! Yun nga lang, I dont like its smell, maybe because nasanay na ako sa korean tints which are all have yummy scent hehe .. whats your shade Miss M?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sunsilk Naturals. I love it! Hoping to try the other products here. True, better late than never. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relate Ms Martha 😂 i don't even know the exact date even days since ecq huhu. Ganda ng Revlon po 😍 ung lagayan is 👏
    Ung sunsilk bet na bet ko sa hair, ang bango at fresh ang feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently tried Belo Tinted Sunscreen and it is such a holy grail for me! I am curious about the Revlon kiss cloud blotted lip color, while I want to try Sunsilk Watermelon shampoo! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's mine Ms. Martha
    Luxe Organix 98% Aloe Vera Calming Toner
    Luxe Organix Soothing Gel
    (Aloe vera & Sanail)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow watermelon shampoo. Feels refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I would definitely try the Sunsilk shampoo. I am in a trial and error with my shampoo since super frizzy po talaga yung hair ko once it dries out. Hopefully ma-solve niya na problem ko huhu. I am also not using shampoo regularly since bad din daw po yun for our hair dahil sa mga chemical ingredients. On the other hand, I've been using the Skinpotions underarm deodorant spray and super effective po talaga! Medjo nawawala yung chicken skin sa ua ko which is good po♥️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I would definitely try the Sunsilk shampoo. I am in a trial and error with my shampoo since super frizzy po talaga yung hair ko once it dries out. Hopefully ma-solve niya na problem ko huhu. I am also not using shampoo regularly since bad din daw po yun for our hair dahil sa mga chemical ingredients. On the other hand, I've been using the Skinpotions underarm deodorant spray and super effective po talaga! Medjo nawawala yung chicken skin sa ua ko which is good po♥️

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)