Burts Bees Spreads Beauty And Cheer To Frontliners

You know what's one of my biggest fantasies? I want to be filthy rich; like I'm so rich, I don't know what to do with my money; because I want to be a philanthropist; I've always had this big dream of eradicating poverty, providing equal access to healthcare, education, housing, basic necessities, and opportunities to everyone, and stronger environmental conversation.

I am not filthy rich, but I know what money can do to improve the lives of many; and if God decides to make me very rich one day, I will surely embark on a philanthropic path.

Perhaps becoming filthy rich is a long way from now so instead, I live my philanthropic dreams vicariously through brands who are committed to promoting the greater good such as Burt's Bees.

Burt's Bees gives back and honors one of the heroes of the pandemic, the frontliners, by donating them 1,000 lip balms.

Being in hazmat suits and wearing face masks are not only uncomfortable, but can cause skin problems as well such as dryness; on top of the pressure to keep the community safe and healthy, our frontliners have skin problems to deal with as well; as if dealing with a pandemic is not hard enough!

That is why Burt's Bees wants to give back to our beloved frontliners the same support and care they've been consistently showing to us since this all began and it's through a tube of their best- selling, cult- classic, and tried and tested lip balm, Burt's Bees wants to express gratitude to their everyday heroism and uplift their spirits as well. After all, gifts always put a smile on our faces and who doesn't love skin care?

Burt's Bees gave away 1,000 lip balms to frontliners across five hostpitals around Manila namely The Medical City, St. Lukes Medical Center QC, Lung Center of the Philippines, National Children's hospital, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center. As our frontliners take care of our health, Burt's Bees wants to take care of their skin through this simple gift.

Burt's Bees, along with other brands who value humanity, are shining examples of what corporate companies can do  to change society 

Please visit BURT'S BEES PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments