#TBJTitaLife: My Beko Appliance Wishlist


#TBJTitaLife: My Beko Appliance Wishlist morena filipina lifestyle home blog
Friends, I have decided to embrace the tita life through a new blog post series called #TBJTITALIFE. This is where I will share my tita finds and musings. I used to think that this blog will be all about beauty forever, but then again, I realized, the reason why it became successful and why it's still around is because I allowed it to evolve with me (and with you, TBJ Beshies); through TBJ Tita Life, I hope to share with you another side of me-the wiser, more grown up side of me.

But you know, I'm not your classic tita. I'm your Bougie tita. :D

To kick off this blog post, I'd like to share that I am into appliance window shopping lately. Perhaps it's because the pandemic and all this time at home has awakened my love for cooking, hence my lemming for new appliances. As you may know, I've been into Beko lately; in fact, I've written a couple of blog posts about the brand and I just love how up-to-date their appliance technologies are to address the evolving consumer concerns for food preservation and safety.

So here's my wishlist from Beko and if ever there's a need to purchase an appliance whether for me or my family, Beko it is!

#TBJTitaLife: My Beko Appliance Wishlist morena filipina lifestyle home blog
BEKO FREESTANDING COOKERS

- I love me a good gas range and if God allows that I one day own a house, the kitchen will be the most beautiful place in it (next is the bathroom).

Beko's freestanding cookers or mini gas range are fairly affordable; there's 15k a pop for a 50cm. It comes in various stove top settings like this 4 gas range cookers and there's a 3 gas burners/1 hot plate, 3 gas burners/1 vitroceramic hub, and a 4 vitroceramic hub. So many options to choose from depending on your type of burn (lol).

The 3-in-1 function of Beko's freestanding cookers/gas range allow you to cook, bake, and grill at the same time so it's ideal for those who are selling food online, always cooking for the whole family, or for convenient cooking during celebrations.

I'm thinking of getting this for my mom on her birthday. but don't tell! :D

#TBJTitaLife: My Beko Appliance Wishlist morena filipina lifestyle home blog
BEKO'S HIGH TECH FRIDGE

- The fridge is perhaps my most favorite item in the house next to a vanity table. :D What's great about Beko's fridge is it features EVERFresh technology that uses blue light that mimics photosynthesis so veggies can stay fresh longer and antibacterial technology that helps kill bacteria and viruses. These technologies are especially important in a time of elevated hygiene.

#TBJTitaLife: My Beko Appliance Wishlist morena filipina lifestyle home blog
AND YET...ANOTHER BEKO FRIDGE

- So I just saw that Beko has a cabinet- type fridge. This #richhousehold fridge is my dream because I love the space it offers, which is perfect for me because I always have leftovers. This fridge will perfectly house my huge containers of leftovers.

#TBJTitaLife: My Beko Appliance Wishlist morena filipina lifestyle home blog
AND LASTLY, A WASHING MACHINE

- My husband and I are currently in a temporary living set up here in my sister-in-law's home until this pandemic ends, which we don't know when so looks like we may be staying here for a while or for a long, long time. If it's the latter, then maybe I should get a washing machine to save up on laundry expense. Beko's washing machines and dryers, I read, are energy- efficient and cleans the most amount of clothes in half the time plus features the much- coveted anti- bacterial technology. But the energy- efficient feature is what really got me; it's a valuable essential in a country that has one of the highest electricity rates in the world.

Those are my Beko appliance wishes! What are yours?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I love this kitchen. Your dream kitchen is my dream kitchen too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang bongga ng mga fridge ni beko 😮😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohooo!!ung fridge tingin ko ksma sa wish list ko din yan miss martha!!bigger pra di ngsisiksikan umg mga biscuit ko!!,hehee!!!may nklmtan ka miss Martha?
    .ung trending na Air Fryer??..😅😅😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha me too. I love window shopping tapos tumambay sa Pinterest just to see lots of ideas for your home. Adult ka na ngang maituturing if appliances and furnitures make you happy.

    I love the Beko refrigerator! Bet ko din 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)