January 2021 Beauty Favorites


January 2021 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Another month, another set of beauty favorites! Just sharing with you four of my beauty favorites for last month; been using these almost everyday!


- Intensely pigmented eyeshadows in rainbow colors. I primarily love this for the color combination and the fact that the eyeshadows yield true-to-pan color payoff despite the affordability. It's a good value, affordable colored eyeshadow palette and quite a steal for its quality.

2. PIXI SKINTREATS HYDRATING SERUM

- A milky, lightweight hydrating serum that has a creamy rose fragrance. It's fast- absorbing and can be used even under makeup. My skin looks pleasantly hydrated and fresh every time I used this.

3. THE BODY SHOP HIMALAYAN CHARCOAL FACIAL WASH

- Tough on dirt and sebum, gentle on the skin. This mildly exfoliating facial wash is perfect to use after a full day of wearing mask to help minimize the risk of maskne. I've also noticed that my skin doesn't feel as oily the day after when I use this the night before.


- A long- lasting, newbie- friendly eyebrow pen that gives a microblade effect to the brows. 

That's all! What were your favorites for the last month?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Benefit Microfilling Pen! 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure are great products Ms. Martha. Mine is the Mac dual eyeliner pencil holiday edition, Colourpop better than bare palette, and Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Moiturizer.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)