Hada Labo's Famous Brightening Skin Care Line is now in the Philippines!

 

Hada Labo's Famous Brightening Skin Care Line is now in the Philippines morena filipina beauty blog
The first time I went to Japan, I visited a Matsumoto Kiyoshi (this is the Sasa of Japan) store and saw this royal blue bottle by the window with a BEST SELLER sign. I couldn't read nor understand Japanese, and it didn't help that not a lot of Japanese people can speak English-not even a phrase so I never really got to know what that product was.

After a few years, I learned through some friends about this nice, hydrating product from Hada Labo that helps give you even, glowing skin. When they showed a photo in our group chat, it was that cool, royal blue bottle that I saw on the window of Matsumoto Kiyoshi in my first time in Japan! Didn't know it was Hada Labo all along! Hada Labo was one of the first beauty products I have bought in my first ever trip out of the country and until now, it's a huge favorite of mine!

And that royal blue bottle is now in the Philippines! :D

Hada Labo Crystal Premium Brightening Skin Care line has just landed in the Philippines.

The range comes with a facial foam, best- selling hydrating lotion, and a sampler set. The range features Hada Labo's proprietary 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid that deeply hydrates and retains moisture plus Vitamin C derivative that helps diminish spots, freckles, and other hyperpigmentation.

You can get this collection now from Watsons and Lazada PH. Visit HADA LABO PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information. Will review this soon for all of you! :D

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. You are also one of my reason why I bought hada labo products and this is cool. I hope my husband can work in Japan again so I can have more products. Can't wait to ready your detailed review about this.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)