July 2021 Beauty Favorites


It's ECQ one again. How are you guys holding up? I do admit, this ECQ and the loss of opportunities it brings and the looming scare of the new Delta variant has been affecting my mental health, but at least I have something to look forward to and keep me hopeful again and that is TBJ 12TH MEGA ANNIVERSARY! LE GASP!

Anyway, let me share with you my new favorites last month!

1. DR. DENNIS GROSS PORE PERFECTING MOISTURIZER

- One of my best, new discoveries from Sephora! This rich, jelly-cream type moisturizer is so soothing, hydrating, moisturizing, and I have noticed that it has improved my skin's texture after just 2 weeks of usage! This is a great night cream for dry and even oily skin types, and a gentle alternative to acid- based products, if you want to use acids, but hate the sting because this has a good mix of AHA/BHA.

2. UIU ESSENTIALS AURA ENERGY SPRAY

- A beautifully scented lavender-woody multipurpose spray that you can use as cologne, as room spray, as linen spray, and as a smoke- free alternative to Smudging (a space energy- cleansing ritual that involves burning sage). This has been my favorite spray that helps soothe my mind, calm my emotions, and elevates my meditation experience. UIU Essentials says that the spray has been mixed and formulated by a certified Babaylan and Reiki Healer for more positive vibes and healing energies.


- A new love from Cetaphil! This cleanser is effective at removing makeup, dirt, and keeping my face really clean, but not dry despite the foamy formula.


- My go- to blush palette lately because I love the rose- colored blush, the compactness and lightness, and the fact that it lasts on my oily skin; it's pigmented too so I don't need a lot!

How about you? What were your beauty favorites last month?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I have the Dr Dennis Gross but I am currently using the nature Biologique Brightening Translucent Serum at night. Can I alternate to use them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ECQ has made me feel powerless. I notice some people in my neighborhood are not following rules in spite of the fact that there is an ongoing DELTA variant! So happy you get to celebrate your 12th Anniversary! You deserve all the best from all your hardwork.Wishing you success in all your future endeavors Ms Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best tlaga Cetaphil sa mga sensitive skin , dyan kumalma ang mga sumpa ko nun sa muka 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)