May and June 2023 Beauty Favorites

 

May and June 2023 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
I admit, I gotta be more diligent when it comes to remembering to write a round up of my monthly beauty favorites. So here's my back-to-back beauty favorites for the month of May and June!


- One of Jo Malone's underrated, but fantastic perfumes. It's my other favorite, next to Nectarine Blossom and Honey. It's a beautiful powdery floral with a hint of spice, reminiscent of a gracious, down-to-earth woman. I'm in love!

2. DRUNK ELEPHANT VIRGIN MARULA LUXURY FACIAL OIL

- This thing made me go back to loving facial oils! It's rich and so nourishing; it helped my skin recover from dullness and dryness, and it's looking super hydrated and bouncy now!

3. KOPARI NIACINAMIDE AND CAFFEINE EYE CREAM

- A rich eye cream that moisturizes effectively and gives my under eyes a wonderful boost. Some lines were making an appearance before I started using this product and 2 weeks after using it, the lines looked softer because the surrounding area is more moisturized and nourished. I'll continue using it to see if it will have any effect on my dark circles.


- A soft, silky powder that's great for all skin types, most especially textured skin. It's like Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish, but in loose form!

5. CURIOUS BY BRITNEY SPEARS EDP

- A classic favorite of mine and one that I consider as the best celebrity perfume of all time. Sweet, milky floral that's innocent and flirty; sexy, but classy. I'm just happy to have this again in my collection. It smelled like it was reformulated though, but I'm glad that the beautiful creamy Magnolia note was retained.


- A luxury 'clean' makeup foundation that looks immaculate and natural on the skin. It has a wonderful moisturizing formula, which makes it ideal for aging skin. This is one of those foundations that fade beautifully too.

What were your faves last May and June?

Post a Comment

0 Comments