FAKE MAC HELLO KITTY ITEMS

GUYS! BEWARE OF FAKE MAC ITEMS ON EBAY!


I was looking for some great MAC deals in ebay.ph when I came across this seller that sells Hello Kitty Mac items.



PRICE: 1200PHP


Based on this HELLO KITTY MASCARA product, the items are HELL FAKE. MAC didn't release anything like this in their collection and from the lipgloss colors itself, you would know that there's no such color released in the HK collection. The beauty powder is almost the same as the original one but my instincts tell me that this item is also fake like the others.


PRICE: 1200PHP

PRICE: 1400PHP


I have no qualms about fake products. It's business, and they're trying their best to earn. But what irks me so is that this seller is selling his/her FAKE items at exorbitant prices. It's like paying for the real thing already! Even though there are no statements whatsoever that the items are replicas or fakes, the price states that indeed, this seller claims that his/her items are original.


PRICE: 1050PHP

Please beware of fake cosmetics in ebay, especially like this one. Priced exorbitantly, yet fake. We don't know the chemicals used to create these products and we wouldn't want paying a fortune for fake items.


CHECK THE REST OF THE FAKE STUFF HERE



SPREAD THE WORD!

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. I also made a post about the fake MAC HK items yesterday. It is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this at ebay too. I knew right away that it was fake because there was no shade, just numbers. mahal pa ng benta nya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mga kabwisit mg ganyang seller kakainis sarap i bad mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. pammy: i tried viewing it kaso di ko makita eh..

    nikki: yeah, that's one thing. walang names. puro numbers.

    shobe: bwisit no? manloloko pa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. reported those items numerous times already but still no actions. wonder why.

    nakakairita, you know how we work at GT LOL! i-compare ba!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just unfair.

    fraudulent selling transactions should be penalized. me as a new mac user find this kind of news as very hurtful :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! they are so mean, rude and whatever you can call them just to earn money they would do such crazy things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uy naunahan mo akong magpost! hehe. .saw that yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only a waste of money, but a BIG RISK on our health! Shame on those sellers =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. lelila: sobra. lalo na yung mga fake na luxury bags! nakakaloka kung mapeke ka nun.

    i was a victim before of a fake shiseido face powder. low bid daw kaya 80php eh ang compact ng shiseido 1000php+. ayun. napeke nga ako. bwisit na bwisit talaga ako

    khymm: post ka na rin to spread the word

    jing: sobra. okay lang kung tagwa-one hundred pesos each eh 1200php? over!

    elsa: sobra. porket mukhang orig ang items gagawin nang way para makapanloko.

    neurochiq: sobra. kung ang makatiyempong bibili nito ay hypersensitive, naku, ratrat na mukha ang aabutin non.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If the price is too good to be true, chances are the item is fake. That's one thing I learned on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pammy: well, even though they're priced right for an HK MAC item, the items are obviously fake! haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this at craigslist Also & itakes me mad that they're selling fake mac! Esp hello kitty!!! Shame on them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. iyah: yeah, i have nothing against fakes stuff. i don't buy them so i don't mind but i just can't help but put this crappy fake mac make- up to shame because it's priced exorbitantly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I had known about this before hand. I'm really against fakes and knockoffs myself. I guess I'm a 'brand whore' as some put it but in typical cases, a certain 'brand' = quality. I feel bad now cause I bought my girlfriend fakes for Christmas :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zero hour: you got the same products? Ow...it's hard, especially if they're cosmetics. Best thing to do is buy from authorized retailers.

    Anonymous: If you're someone from a third world country who see people who would sell their arms and limbs just to eat three times a day, and would do almost anything just to earn, including selling fake stuff, then you would know why they are doing such. You can't blame them. and you can't blame their supporters either because of how low their salaries are.

    So shut the fuck up because you don't know what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)