CONTEST CLOSED


A car accident puts Paige (McAdams) in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo (Tatum) works to win her heart again.

And my being generous won't seem to end this February. This time, I'm treating 5 lucky readers to a pre- Valentines movie date!

I'm giving away 10 tickets to the premiere of THE VOW at Cinema 1, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell this February 12, 2012, Sunday at 4:00 P.M.



The first 5 lucky readers to send their entries will get to bring a date to the premiere. I will also be there. Let's all get "kilig" inside the movie house! Haha! :D

Here are the mechanics for the first 5. They're very easy. Simply:

1. Like The Beauty Junkee in Facebook
2. Like Carmex Philippines in Facebook
3. Follow The Beauty Junkee on Twitter
4. Follow Carmex Philippines on Twitter
5. Follow Responsible Spa on Twitter
6. Post this publicly on your wall: Thanks to @TheBeautyJunkee @Carmexph and Zoya Manila for the movie passes to 'The Vow!'
7. Tweet this: Thanks @TheBeautyJunkee @Carmexph @ResponsibleSpa for the movie passes to 'The Vow!'

**Make sure you tag The Beauty Junkee and Carmex Philippines in your Twitter and Facebook entries.

HURRY! CONTEST STARTS NOW! :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Good luck to all! I'd love to but me from Cebu hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, contest closed na agad? good luck everyone. I wont be joining kasi malayo bahay ko. heheh.

    by the way, were you the one who sent me the Olay age-defying ointment? kasi ang nakalagay manpower something.

    Anyway, if it was you super duper THANK YOU! I LURV LURV LURV it! I used it last night and this morning, and I like its texture, it's not greasy and i feel so young na agad. hahaha. hopefully in seven days, 24 yrs old na lang ako. hahahah. thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayang, may work ako nito. Anyways, goodluck everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! will watch this with BF/F after V-day.. busy sa work eh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHANNING TATUM is AAAHHHH!!! kaloka! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)