Review: Suesh Blush Brush


Here's a review on Suesh's Blush Brush

PRICE: P500.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Suesh, Alabang Town Center
OTHER LOCATIONS: Suesh Greenhills; Suesh Online


THE VERDICT:

This is one of my favorite brushes recently because it simply deposits the right amount of color onto my cheeks, and helps me blend blushes with ease.


Blush brushes are different from the angled blush brushes. The latter is used to contour your face, while the former is specifically made for precise blush application. Its short bristles that taper at the end hit your apples right on the spot!



This round brush also minimizes the risk of messing up my contours, which is the usual case whenever I use an angled blush brush for my cheek. This can also double as a powder brush for the undereyes, lids, and inner corners of the face.

Great buy. Its handle feels very sturdy, looks chic, and its animal hair- made bristles are soft and non- scratchy. And the best part? It's affordable! I would love to check out Suesh's new brushes. They have a lot! :)


P.S. I know, my recent posts seem a bit alienating because they're quite short and "okay". Definitely not me! It's because I'm all over Hong Kong! Back to regular programming tomorrow! I can't wait to show you the pics from my trip and of course, the hauls! Have a great day everyone! :D

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. i hope you could do a tutorial on how to properly apply blush-on. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)