In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best Everyday Foundation For Semi-Oily Skin Types Below P1000
It's one of those wonderful weeks and thank God for it! Hope yours was equally wonderful as well. Sharing with everyone this question from Wendy:
I would like to ask, what is the best foundation to use everyday? I am having trouble choosing one because of some review that say "this brand is the best foundation". I have normal skin, but it tends to get a little oily depending on the weather. Please help me. Thanks!
Awesome question! You know, your question made me wonder which is/are the best foundations for daily use-I've been using so much that I sometimes forget which ones I really like! Haha!
I've thought about this question thoroughly and now I've come up with a list. How did I choose these products? I read my reviews again plus used them alternately to know if they're indeed great for daily use and so far, I think I'm right! These foundations I've chosen are perfect for everyday wear because they all have a light, tolerable texture, good wear time, and have hydrating and mattifying powers to keep any skin type nourished and looking decent throughout the day and in the kind of weather we have. But you know, it's like any other advice that says "this is the best foundation" so please take some time to test these products so you'll know which one suits your needs the most. I added a twist by giving you a budget that you can work with so you wouldn't feel so bad in case any of these does not work for you. Click READ MORE for my recommendations!
- This baby has got the perfect yellow undertone (because it's not too yellow and not too pale) and gives the skin a very natural and glowing coverage. It has pretty good skin- unifying properties, although needs to be retouched often during wear to keep it looking fresh.
- This foundation has really good coverage and staying power, but it looks and feels super light on the skin! It's best for any skin type as it has a very comfortable texture, although shade range is not that good and all shades have pink undertones.
- When you're having your normal skin moments, Wendy, Happy Skin is a good bet because it really keeps skin moisturized and feeling soft throughout the day. Staying power is okay too and consistency feels just like moisturizer, but shade range is not that impressive.
- This is one of the nicest drugstore foundations I have tried to date because it's light yet covers the skin really well, has SPF, looks great under natural light, plus gives you luminous skin that is almost otherworldly, although it has a tendency to make skin feel oilier than the usual.
- In my opinion, this super affordable mineral powder foundation has got the best coverage to date. Since it's mineral makeup, it's gentle to the skin and won't clog pores, if clogged skin is one of your issues. This particular product has skin softening properties which makes it great for maintaining normal skin. If you have oily skin, I would not recommend it because it can aggravate this skin type.
Hope you liked this post! Please share with me your favorite everyday foundations! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to email@example.com or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.