In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best BB Creams and Moisturizers for Oily Skin
I must admit, I am really jealous of those who will get to see Pope Francis in the flesh. I'm a fan of the man, you know, because he's bringing Christianity to a much practical level, a level that is only full of love, understanding, and peace. I pray that he lives a hundred more years and continually reigns as the pope until his last breath! :D
There's the T.V. anyway so I'll see him there.
So, our FMF for today is from Alpa Asquith. Her question is:
Hello Ms. Martha,
I just want to ask what kind of moisturizer and BB Creams can you suggest for oily skin? I prefer Korean brands, but the American ones are okay too. Hoping for your reply. Thank you!Alpha Asquith
Hey there Alpha Asquith,
Personally, I'd like to greet you happy new year and I hope the week has started right for you.
Now onto your question. I thought I wrote a similar article already, but turned out that I did not. How could an oily- skinned gal forget an article such as this!? LOL.
So thank you for the question-it's a great reminder. Click READ MORE now and see my top moisturizer and BB Cream picks for oily skin. :)
- Japanese brands have some of the best BB Creams for oily skin so my advice is explore this category as well. Korean BB Creams are great, but I find that they're well- suited to drier skin types, plus shade selections are always 'meh' for me. Fairy Drops Candy Bar BB Cream is a very long- wearing BB Cream with a foundation- like coverage- it's like getting the best of both worlds.
- If you're using Salicylic Acid- based products and you're experiencing a bit of dryness and dullness, you might want to check out this BB Cream because it brightens the skin instantaneously and even has lightening properties to get rid of discolorations, if you have any.
- Here's an affordable Japanese BB Cream, which I think is a good dupe of Fairy Drops.
- Oh here's another Japanese goodie. I find that this one stays put and even improves the wear time of powders on your skin.
- Since you mentioned you prefer Korean BB Creams, Tony Moly is the BB Cream brand that I would recommend any day. In my opinion, it's the only Korean brand that has the friendliest BB Creams to oily skin types!
- This favorite of mine is perfect for oily skin types as it's superiorly light and hydrating, and smells really fresh!
- Here's a moisturizer that is creamy enough to soothe dry patches on your skin, light enough to keep your skin from getting oilier, and has ample sun protection to protect your skin's health!
- This watery lotion refreshes and hydrates skin really well. It feels just like water so those with extremely oily skin types will love this product.
- This isn't really categorized as a skin care product, but I find that it's good enough to be a moisturizer!
- A classic favorite of mine. This moisturizer is great for semi- oily skin types and keeps skin feeling really soft and nourished the whole day!
I hope you all found this post helpful. Have a blessed weekend! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to email@example.com or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.