I just asked our house helpers to bring down the Christmas tree and decorations so I can start putting 'em around the house; the most wonderful time of the year is here!
- I like this because this product made me believe in magic lol. Kidding aside, experiencing this product is like witnessing magic because I could not believe that an 80php product can deliver such a good result!
2. LA Splash Smitten Lip Mousse
- My new favorite matte lipstick primarily because it.does.not.come.off. I can eat lechon (roasted pork) with this!
- This concealer by newcomer, Pink Sugar, is pretty good that I consider it as an alternative to my favorite pricey liquid concealers!
- BYS just made dupes of Urban Decay's famous Naked palettes; If you want to experience Naked without spending a fortune, go Nude instead.
5. Atkinson's 24 Old Bond St.
- Not the biggest fan of unisex fragrances, but this one, I have to make an exception.
- A really nice liquid foundation that soothes the skin, plus I'm proud that it's by a local brand!
'Til the next batch of favorites!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.