In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Awesome Burgundy Lipsticks to Try
Happy Friday, everyone! This week's been really hectic for my blog and business, but busy means blessings! :D I've got so much exciting news from Beauty Brands and I'll be introducing Sephora Philippines to my readers too! February's going to be awesome! :D
To end your week on a lovely note, let me reveal my favorite Burgundy lipsticks. Thanks, Kat Joy for the question!
My mama is looking for a shade of Maroon lipstick, but I don't have any idea what shade to recommend to her. She wants to wear it on my graduation in March. I'm planning to buy one for her with my little savings. I hope you can recommend me some because I trust your recommendations. Thank you!
Hi Kat Joy!
That's so sweet of you! Your mom's lucky to have a generous daughter like you. Oh, advanced happy Graduation too!
I tried looking up 'maroon lipsticks', but seems like it more popularly known as Burgundy; here are some of my faves that fit the bill; they aren't a lot, but they're awesome, I guarantee. :D
- A true Burgundy lippie that flatters most skin tones; it's the kind of dark red that's very wearable.
- L'Oreal Color Riche is my favorite drugstore lipstick brand and if your budget is below 500, grab Pure Garnet!
- Does your mom want something moisturizing? Try Ultimate Suede in this Berry-Burgundy shade called Backstage.
MAC Viva Glam 1 Lipstick
- My most favorite Viva Glam lipstick is this, the one by RuPaul. It's a matte burgundy with a hint of orange, perfect for most Asian and Filipina skin tones.
That's all. Readers, do you have any Burgundy lipstick suggestions? Let's help out Kat Joy! :D
**Got a burning question about makeup, skin care, cosmetics, exercise, diet, love, life, career, Blogging, or anything under the sun? Email me at email@example.com, message me via POWR form, or send me a message on The Beauty Junkee's official Facebook fan page.
Please help me win as Best Beauty Blogger in Nuffnang Blogopolis 4D 2016. Vote for me by:
1. Posting on your Facebook walls: I VOTE FOR #NNGLAMOURGURUMARTHA AT #BLOGOPOLIS4D.
2. Tweeting: I VOTE FOR #NNGLAMOURGURUMARTHA AT #BLOGOPOLIS4D.
3. Reposting my Blogopolis 4D photo on my IG account @thebeautyjunkee with the caption: I VOTE FOR #NNGLAMOURGURUMARTHA AT #BLOGOPOLIS4D.
You can also visit HERE, click my photo, and you'll automatically tweet a vote for me.
Voting ends on February 22, 2015. If my blog has helped you in any way, I'd like to ask for you to help me win too. Thanks heaps! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.