Christmas is finally here! LOL! Okay, I'm exaggerating, but there's some truth to this, right, especially in the Philippines. Our Christmas starts as early as September and that is very evident in the growing number of Christmas lantern stalls I've been seeing in the streets lately!
Before we welcome the BER months, let's take a look at my favorites for the month of August 2016.
- Finally, an affordable Micellar Water! This all- around cleanser is not only good for the face, but for other simple cleaning solutions too; if you're curious as to what this product can do for you, no need to splurge finally!
- A lightweight, fast- absorbing moisturizer with an uplifting aquatic scent. This goes perfectly well with makeup!
- A classic translucent powder that sets makeup instantly and keeps skin matte but not flat.
- The hype is true about this foundation: it is incredibly long- wearing, yields amazing full coverage, and doesn't budge. Perfect for humid weather and oily skin!
- This shade from Maybelline's coveted lipstick collection perfectly captures the 90's brown. What a pretty, flattering shade!
Do share with me your beauty favorites for last month!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.