DECEMBER FAVORITES

Whew! Can you believe it? It’s already 2012, and seems like 2011 just happened yesterday! Time, indeed, flies so fast. I had a great year, and I hope yours was just as equally amazing too. 2012 is my year (and my fellow Dragons too), the year of the Dragon! :D
Anyway, here is a list of my favorite things this December.




1. BENEFIT COSMETICS I’M GLAM, THEREFORE I AM MAKEUP PALETTE
I’ve mused in my blog before that I don’t like palettes because methinks I will eventually end up not using everything. Much worse, I might only use around one or two products from it. Bobbi Brown’s Pretty Powerful Palette convinced me to reconsider palettes, Urban Decay’s BOS 3 made me like them, and now, Benefit’s IGTIA palette made me fall in love with it! I’m Glam, Therefore I Am is a face palette filled with prettifiers that will make you look Glam in an instant. It contains a few of their best- selling stuff like the Bad Gal Mascara, Lipgloss in Life on The A- List, and Girl Meets Pearl. It also contains 4 complimenting eyeshadows, and a Glamming Face Powder (aka Blush) that is sort of a mix of Coralista and Bella Bamba. Okay. You guys have learned enough. I shall reveal my thoughts in an in- depth post on the product. Teehee!

2. CARON FLEUR DE ROCAILLE EDT
I’ve been dying to own a French perfume because I really have a penchant for anything beautiful and vintage. Caron’s FDR is a BEAUTIFUL floral scent, and it has a certain distinction that can only be found in exquisite perfumes like this. I love it.

3. AURA BY SWAROVSKI EDT
It smelled awful the first time I tried it. But after a few seconds, it has revealed its sparkling beauty. And the darn pretty bottle fits my room and dresser!

It’s a diary of my secret weapons. ‘Nuff said.

5. BENEFIT THEY’RE REAL MASCARA
For lashes beyond real, I use this.

6. INGLOT YSM FOUNDATION
Beautiful texture, damn fine oil- controlling ability. It’s a must- try for gals with oily skin like me.

7. BENEFIT COSMETICS STAY, DON’T STRAY CONCEALER AND EYESHADOW PRIMER
I particularly love this for its effectiveness in completely concealing dark facial marks (even the darkest ones).

8. VMV HYPOALLERGENICS MOMMYCODDLING LOTION
Glad to have experienced this when I got this as part of my Crème Dela Creams set from VMV. It smells like dairy, and it’s the creamiest yet non- greasy lotion I’ve ever tried! It also keeps my skin smelling yummy all day! Thanks for the beautiful gift, VMV! :D

9. BENEFIT COSMETICS HELLO, FLAWLESS POWDER FOUNDATION
Beauty Blogger Shen tweeted me one time and told me to get this particular product. Thanks to the BF, I already have it. And it’s love! It’s the lightweight counterpart of my favorite, Shiseido Smoothening Powder Foundation

Finally, a translucent powder that does not leave a white cast on my skin, and it doesn’t change the color of my foundation. And the best part is, it’s only P348.00 for a hefty amount of product!


SPECIAL MENTIONS:

A mild, effective, and affordable facial wash. It's the next best thing since Kiehl's. :)

My HG brow kit. 'Nuff said.

That’s it for my last run- down of my monthly favorites for the year 2011. Before the year ends, I will reveal my hit list, a comprehensive list of the 45 products that rocked my 2011. Are you excited? Then stay tuned!

Post a Comment

0 Comments