EOTD: The Color Purple


A look inspired by one of my favorite movies, The Color Purple. Have you guys seen this movie? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments section below. For now, check out my look!

 EYES:

Stila Written in The Stars Eyeshadow Palette
Luna (Lid wash)
Pigalle (Creases)
Starlight (Brow bone highlighter)
The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner (Lily Cole Collection)
Benefit Speed Brow


 Whoops! Blurry!

FACE:

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation (SB 12)
The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek Colour (Flushed)
Benefit High Beam

LIPS:


Have a great Sunday everybody! :)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I love purple smokes.. They are great looking alternative for gray and blacks..

    ps.. you look good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the movie, but I have the book. I can not wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the shade, im a purple lover and i must admit it's really breathtaking .^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow my fave color purple :)
    gosh martha kahit sang angle ganda talaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganda ng purple na eyeliner sis. Eyeliner pa lang pede na :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganda ng combination ng eyes at lips. Pagiipunan ko tlga yang shu lippie hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. the purple goes well with your dark brown brows and hair :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!! that lipstick is sooooo nice <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)