My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes 2017 (Spend and Save)


Ladies, say hello to my secrets to achieving my eye makeup looks that I have been sharing with you online. Palettes used to have 'blah' quality that's why I used to dislike palettes, but now I can't get enough of them because brands have improved over the years.

In this post, I'm sharing my favorite affordable and luxury eyeshadow palettes.

SPEND

Price: P2,800.00+
- My most favorite from the bunch; this palette is what got me deep into the world of eyeshadow palettes because of its lovely matte texture, perfect pinks and burgundy, and beautiful transition shades; all the things that I was looking for the time I encountered this palette and it just satisfied everything!

Price: P1,800.00+
- The creamiest and most pigmented eyeshadow palette I own; I particularly love this for its truer-than-true copper shades and beautiful metal finish.

Price: P875.00.each

- A classic PRO favorite of mine; MUFE's eyeshadows are customizable (one of the reasons why I love it), the pans are big, and priced reasonably considering it's a luxury brand.

Price: P1,500.00+
- One of the nicest matte eyeshadows I've encountered; silky, smooth, easy to apply, pigmented, and the shades appear true on the lids as it is on the pan. I'm living for the coffin- inspired packaging too!

Price: P2,000.00+
- My on-the-go, emergency palette; Guerlain's eyeshadows have a 'controlled' quality to them; no matter the hand force, the shadows build up gradually and look skin- like when applied; that said, it's a great quick glam fix that it can even be applied with fingers; it's perfect when you have a party at night and don't want to go through the hassle of redoing your makeup, plus you left your brushes at home.

SAVE

Price: P1,299.00

- BYS has come a long way and it's my most favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes to date! The eyeshadows are generally smooth, buttery, pigmented, and I love the variety of colors to choose from too.

7. SLEEK IDIVINE EYESHADOW PALETTE
Price: P695.00

- One of the first palettes that I loved because it's affordable, but performs really well!

P399.00

- A new product from the guys Pink Sugar; this is formerly a bigger palette with 10 shades, but it has gotten more compact and there are more color combinations to choose from. Love that these are very affordable yet pigmented and the colors don't look tacky at all!

9. L.A. GIRL EYESHADOW PALETTES

- This cute eyeshadow collection comes in a cushioned tin packaging; the shades are versatile and have medium pigmentation, perfect for daily wear.

What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. I love it too! Both! I love those brand and shades of eyeshadow. The list of save is super nice. I love them all! 😍😍👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan tlgang mga palettes na yan ang palaging pinag uusapan! tlgang worth the spend naman eh..lahat pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Anastasia. Always Anastasia 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anastasiaaaa <3 I love your picks, Ms. Martha! I now have a sure list of what to save up for just in case hihi yet I'm so excited to try out the palettes from Pink SUgar, BYS, Pink Sugar, and L.A. Girl too! thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anastasiaaaa is such a dream <3 hay. I now have a complete lisyt of the one's I really have to save up for just in case! So excited to try out BYS, L.A Girl, Pinks Sugar, and Sleek (omg this one)! Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)