September 2019 Beauty Favorites


September 2019 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Most of my favorites last month were accent makeup and then some. Wasn't wearing too much makeup last month because I was practically living in the gym and skipping some events in favor of fitness; didn't really need that much makeup for the gym anyway!

Here are my favorites for last month.



- A reliable, creamy medium to full coverage concealer for my under eyes and face. The creamy, no crease, hydrating formula has been amazing for the dry spell on my under eyes lately.


- A micro brow pencil with great finish, quality, and all day staying power. I can define, sculpt, and create my go- to lush brow look lately with this nifty tool.


- An innovative powder puff and retoucher in one; great for spot application of powder when baking and overall feels ergonomic.

4. HUDA BEAUTY OVERACHIEVER CONCEALER

- A creamy, super pigmented concealer for the under eyes and face. It's matte and very long- lasting, but the efficient formula allows it to be blended on the under eyes properly before it sets, which is great for long- lasting/waterproof concealer formulas.


- A super pigmented, long- lasting liquid eyeliner with a felt tip applicator that's sturdy, solid, and does a wonderful job at giving me a precise, sharp eyeliner look.

Those are my favorites for this month! What are yours?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Hi Martha, is the Anastasia Briw Wiz comparable to Vice and EB brow micro pencils?

    ReplyDelete
  2. recommended lahat yang gusto mo madam hehe, ako wla hahaha, local lng like avon lippies and colourette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love huda beauty ❤.. miss martha may maiirecommend ba kayo na affordable concealer na mabibili lang sa watsons or any deugstores?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)