August 2021 Beauty Favorites

August 2021 Beauty Favorites filipina morena beauty blog
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! LOL

Kidding aside, I just want Christmas to come ASAP; I won’t lie when I say that I want this year to end. I’d have to be honest and say that it isn’t as hopeful as the last, but hey, let’s still keep on hoping, okay? Don’t give up. :) All I know is that storms, no matter how strong, come to an end.

Oh well, let me just share with you my beauty favorites for the month of August!


- Lightest, medium to full coverage that I have tried. Staying true to Ultra HD’s ‘invisible flawlessness’ promise, this new setting powder by Make Up For Ever is a versatile setting and blotting powder that will give you extra coverage, take away shine, and perfect skin without the weight, cake, and flatness. This innovative powder is the reason why I still love the Ultra HD line up to this day!


- A really good vitamin c skin care range! My favorites from Henriksen’s Banana Bright range are the serum and eye creme: the eye creme because it de-puffs and brightens effectively and instantly because of the banana powder inclusion in the formula and the serum because it has lightened my post- acne marks significantly. I also love that it’s using PHAs or Poly Hydroxy Acids that gently exfoliate: this acid chain resurfaces new skin without the sting and redness.


- A great new local brand that I discovered last month. This brush cleaner is all- natural and is so convenient to use. Great for all types of bristles, gets rid of all types of makeup residue and dirt, leaves no odor residue, and best of all, proudly Filipino- made!

What were your beauty favorites last month?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Something new to try. Naway dumami pa money in my wallet to try them all. My favorite is Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Line, currently using it to reduce redness and oily skin sa face ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is the L'occitane immortelle reset night serum. Bongga po ang effect kahit working 16 hours a day ako from 1:30pm and out the next morning pa. Thanks for sharing po. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Make Up For Ever based on the review and photo you shared ganda ng coverage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to try this month yung The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Purifying Kit that I got from the VIB loot bag. Sakto para sa pimples ko hehehe
    Sana hiyang

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)