Review: NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREME IN ABU DHABI

Here's an initial review on NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Abu Dhabi

PRICE: 350php
PLACE BOUGHT: Pretty Goddess, Market! Market!
OTHER LOCATIONS: http://digitaltraincase.multiply.com

THE VERDICT:

I've reviewed a couple of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cremes already so please click on my NYX label. :D



Abu Dhabi is a latte brown shade. It has a slight peach undertone which makes it a great choice for those who like nude lipsticks without the pale look.

As always, staying power is good. I also love the fact that the shade accentuates my natural tan. :) I love pairing this up with my MAC Springshine Ombre Blush!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. hmn, nice to consider.. am actually looking for more shades to buy from this line. thanks for the insight and swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, too. It's a really nice nude lippie. Looks great on you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM: No prob! thanks for dropping by. :)

    Chryztyne: Nice no? Was choosing between this and stockholm. :) Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I like it! It does look great with your tan :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)