So last month's favorites have only one thing in common: Hydration. Don't ask why they became last month's faves 'cuz I know you also felt why. If you can't think of the answer because of the scorching heat...there, I said it already. :D
These products kept me feeling fresh last month and at the same time, helped me keep my cool despite the heat. More about these favorites after the break.
- This really affordable bath salt is infused with Coconut extracts that may help in repairing and hydrating your skin. I loved using this product as an alternative to creamy scrubs because it's easy to use, rinses off easily, and doesn't have a cream base that may contribute to the muggy feeling.
- This newfound favorite sheet mask brand of mine hydrates skin thoroughly and kept my skin from drying out (and breaking out!) real bad!
- A golden drugstore find! This promising facial wash from Safeguard cleanses the skin while maintaining its natural moisture and is designed to fight acne or keep skin acne free-I've been experiencing the latter with it and I'm so pleased! :D
- This light, fast- penetrating serum for the hair contains Argan Oil, a powerful hair conditioner and hydrator. It was my go-to hair serum last month because it's practically weightless, but moisturizes my hair strands well!
5. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush
- This natural- looking, baked blush is so affordable, but payoff is that of a premium blush. Btw, it can be used dry or wet! ;)
6. Pixi Glow Mist
- This hydrating and nourishing spray sets my makeup and keeps my skin feeling healthy and looking naturally dewy.
- This creamy lip balm smells good and moisturizes lips even up to the next day, if used as an overnight lip treatment. I noticed that my lips' dryness has been tamed when I started using it regularly. :)
What were your favorite beauty finds for last month? Share! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.