So far, these are the ones I've tried that passed my standards. Read on!
- This is my affordable alternative to Benefit Brow Zings; it contains varied shades of brow powder and the colorless wax allows for better customization. I also like that the shades in this kit cater to three different shades of hair color: there's one for black, blonde, and brown!
- My HG brow kit; this complete kit features a wax, buttery, pigmented powder, and nifty tools that give me more than perfect brows.
- This affordable kit contains a powdery wax and creamy brow powder to give you dramatic or natural- looking brows. Unlike other brow wax products that need to be set with powder in order to last long, the wax in this kit's special formula allows you to use it on its own so you can achieve great- looking brows easily.
- This multitasking palette contains six shades for filling and highlighting brows. This palette even doubles as an eyeshadow or nose contouring palette!
5. PINK SUGAR HONEY I'M GOOD EYEBROW KIT
- This newcomer from hit local makeup brand, Pink Sugar, features 3 brow powders and a brow gel wax that's pigmented enough to be used on its own. I love brow gel wax and glad that this thing came with one!
Share with me your favorites! Tried any of these? What are your thoughts?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.