In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My favorite highlighters
Wedding gown hunting again today because my first choice was bad at customer service. :/ Can't imagine how they'll deliver on my wedding day and I don't want to find out!
But I won't end this day on a bad note; here's a happy ender to your week on my blog, an FMF by Ana and she's asking about highlighters or what I call my "happiness- inducing makeups" because really, they make you look bright and happy!
Hi Ms. Martha,
What are your favorite highlighters, both affordable and high end?
Thanks for the question! Will cut to the chase, here's a list of my favorite affordable and high- end highlighters that I use on rotation:
- My favorite when I want to sport a fashionable glow; the slightly obvious shimmer in the powder makes it great for night time.
- A famous drugstore highlighter! This is my go- to for everyday, natural strobing!
- Sin is a fabulous light gold highlighter; it looks gold on the skin, but isn't the tacky kind. Perfect for avant garde looks!
- For the serious strober and lover of highlighters, Sleek's famous highlighting palettes is a must- have; it contains cream and powder highlighters for long- wearing and subtle or dramatic highlight. Cleopatra's Kiss is perfect for morenas!
- An easy to use champagne cream to powder highlighter that can be used anytime, anywhere; its texture is perfect for strobing newbies!
- If you fancy that golden beach glow, Sun Beam is the answer!
Hope you like this list! What are your favorite highlighters?
**Got a burning question on makeup, beauty, cosmetics, skin care, blogging, diet, fitness, career, or anything under the sun? Message me via Contact Form, email me at email@example.com, or message me via THE BEAUTY JUNKEE Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.