5 Best Lip Gloss to try now


Lip gloss is back and just to refresh our memories, I've rounded up five lip glosses that I loved and found to be the best I've tried. Pucker up and read on.


- Gives lips a jolt of volume and since pigmentation is light to medium, you can use it to give matte lipsticks a volumizing boost.




- A hydrating gloss that adds a hint of color to the lips. This one is extremely soft and smooth on the lips!


- A classic. Lip glass is a favorite among MAC fans and love it because of the long- lasting, glass- like shine it gives.


- Smooth, lip- plumping gloss that's rich in color and dries into a semi- matte finish, in case you want to switch from gloss to matte anytime!


- Pigmented, smooth, and has skin- caring benefits. Perfect for those who want moderate shine and lots of color.

What are your favorite lip gloss products?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Wow I want to try this. Hope they are not so sticky. Can't stand a gooey layer over my lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo its really back! Way back in the 90’s my ultimate favorite is the Maybelline Kissing Koolers in Cherry Cola and the Watermelon one!!! I need to find these again haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natry ko yung Mac Lipglass once sa friend ko and I must say na ang lakas makaganda girl. Pero talking about favorites, sakin yung Smackers Flip Gloss na talagang tinitipid tipid ko dati. 💐

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the ones from Loreal!! Love the shades and the fact that it is a matte gloss. ❤️ It’s like having 2 products in one. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much into gloss type of person tho it really looks good on making lips look plumpier I hate when strands of hair stick into my lips. But if ever I do get a chance to pick and try one it's either L'oreal or Colourette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beenw anting to try the Colourette products. Kaya lang parang wala pa ako nkikita sa mall or bulag lang ako LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)