FOTD: Smokey With A Twist + Get The Look


Sharing my look for today. :)

PRODUCTS USED:

EYES:

Deborah Milano Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Petrol Blue
Majolica Majorca Sword Cut Eyebrow Pencil

Click READ MORE to see the twist, and learn how you can cop this look!


Step 1: Grab a silver eyeshadow and flat shader brush, and apply a sheer wash all over your lids.


STEP 2: Mix steel gray and black eyeshadow on your outer creases using a bullet brush-I do this if I want my Black eyeshadow to have a shimmering effect as my Black eyeshadows are all matte.

STEP 3: On the above crease, apply Brown eyeshadow with a big blending brush for a soft color gradation.

STEP 4: Apply silver eyeshadow on your brow bone.

STEP 5: And for the twist, use a colored eyeliner. In here, I chose a shimmering dark blue shade to accentuate the basic eyeshadow look.

STEP 6: Using a bullet brush, apply steel gray eyeshadow on your lower lash line.

STEP 7: Since I wanted my eyeliner to pop out, I lined my lower lash line with the dark blue eyeliner.

STEP 8: Apply silver eyeshadow on your teardrop area for brighter- looking eyes. Apply mascara afterwards.

The final look


LIPS:

Lancome Gloss In Love

FACE:

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Compact

That's all 'yo! :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Wow you are really a makeup guru! Thanks for this! Wish you'll have more blogposts like this :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Perfect for semi formal events. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nakaka-lurkey! you really look like Tetchie Agbayani!

    I love the tutorial, it looks very easy! I hope I'll be able to re-create the look when I try it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this look. Looks complicated to try but the steps are simple. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking at step by step application parang napakasimple nyang gawin ms m.. pero the result so gorgeous =) it is dramatic smokey eyes ms m =) and im hooked! (i already boookmarked your eye makeup tutorials, kasi dyan ako nag-fa-fail) i soo love this look =) for casual and formal occasions =) im into silver and gray shades! gonna try this look using my sleek palette in graphite

    mwaks! rhaindropz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm into colored liners right now. Love the one you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look like Sitti in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isa talaga sa mga dream ko ang ma master ang smokey eye technique but I guess I still lack brushes and pretty pallettes :) thanks for sharing ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous: Hi! Thank you! :D

    MJ and Mary: Thank you! :)

    Fati: Take out the black shade and this will be good for simple night outs too. :)

    Pau: Thanks! :)

    Sylden: Thanks dear! :)

    Anne_22: LOL, I always get that tetchie agbayani comment. Thanks! :)

    Rhain: Welcome dear! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)